Two

I finished breakfast then Saruhiko came out of his room and I waved as he got coffee and food.

"Going to the bar today?"

"Yeah, I'll go in an hour. I need to shower first."

"Alright. Be careful, okay?" I nodded and set my dishes in the sink then went to shower. Once I was out, I went to my room and got dressed for the cold fall weather.

 Once I was out, I went to my room and got dressed for the cold fall weather

I grabbed my jacket and Saruhiko helped me get it on as I smiled.

"I'll be back in a little bit, okay?"

"Alright." He smiled and I left then walked out of the apartment then to the street. I started the trek to the bar and was glad I had a thick coat on. I got to the same bar as yesterday then stopped when I saw Misaki's head in the window. I'd know that copper colored hair anywhere. I went inside and heard silence but looked at Misaki, his eyes wide and his face turning red.

"Se-Seona?" I smiled and he shot up then ran to me. I froze as he hugged me then I slowly held him, happy he was here.

"We told you she was here yesterday-"

"I didn't believe you." Misaki said and let me go then laughed some.

"Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I came to find you and Saruhiko. I stayed with him last night, I had nowhere else." I whispered and Misaki laughed then grabbed his jacket.

"Come on, I know somewhere we can talk." I nodded and followed him out then he led me to a little café nearby.

"Man, I thought your parents had you on lockdown."

"They did. They were so pissed, they moved out of the city. I forgot how grand it was until I came back. The second I turned eighteen, I started getting my way out of that house." I said as we got some hot chocolate and walked down the street slowly. I think we were heading towards the bar but I didn't pay attention before.

"After I got a letter and photo of you two, I heard tale of an angry guy by the name of Yata in the city, I knew it was you. I started to research you and Saruhiko then found out you two had joined these groups, you a gang and him a police force. I came here to find you both, I found the bar but you weren't there so I went to find Saruhiko." I said and we rounded a corner, the bar in front of us.

"You think your parents know you're here?"

"I'm eighteen, they can't drag me back." I said and he chuckled.

"Good point." He said and we got to the bar then he let me in first.

"Thanks." I laughed and he shut the door behind me.

"Hey, where did you two go?" I looked up at the familiar voice and saw the man from yesterday.

"Hey, you're the guy I bumped into-"

"Kusanagi Izumo, this is my bar." He said and I smiled.

"Kusanagi, this is my friend from well, high school back." Misaki said and I waved when my phone rang.

"It's my mother." I whispered and Misaki sighed.

"Better answer it, you know how she is." I nodded and answered the call but she was already yelling.

"Màthair!" I yelled and she stopped as all eyes widened.

"Cuir sìos sìos*." Translations at the end.

"Seona, where the hell are you?!" She yelled and I sighed.

"I'm with friends, màthair. I'll be fi-"

"You'd better not be with that copper haired boy!" She growled and I clenched my phone tightly.

"Agus ma tha mi**?!" I growled and Misaki cleared his throat.

"You'd better come home!"

"Cha tig mi a-riamh dhachaigh cho fad 'sa tha thu beò***." I sneered and hung up.

"And what language was that?"

"Scottish Gaelic." I said and sighed.

"I'm from Scotland but moved here when I was in elementary school. My parents speak it at home, I learned Japanese at school." I said and they nodded.

"Well, you are an interesting girl." Kusanagi said and I giggled.

"Tapadh leat." I said and he lifted an eyebrow.

"Thank you." I said and he nodded.

"Your welcome." I smiled and Misaki bumped me then I followed him upstairs to the apartments.

"I stay here during the winter months, my apartment gets too cold." I laughed and he opened a bedroom door then I shed my jacket and laid it on the bed, eyeing all the skateboard parts, the skateboard against the wall, the bed with black bedding, and the attached bathroom.

"This suits you." I said and he laughed then I saw a flame like symbol on the bottom of the skateboard but it had scuff marks on it.

"What does this symbol mean?"

"The Red Clan. Sit, I'll explain more." He said and I sat on the bed as he explained the slate, kings, and powers.

{*Please calm down.
**And what if I am?!
***I will never come home as long as you live
Màthair means mother}