Three

I laughed as Misaki finished his story of when he and Rikio fought once then someone knocked on the door and I looked as it opened.

"Yata, Kusanagi says dinner is just about done."

"Damn, I've been here all day." I whispered and looked at Yata.

"It's fine, that monkey will understand." Yata said and I giggled then he went slightly pink.

"Come on, come meet everyone." I grabbed his hand and he led me to the lower apartment where the kitchen, living room, dining room, a bathroom, and a couple of other rooms were.

"Seona, this is Rikio Kamamoto, Eric Surt, Shohei Akagi, Ichigen Miwa, Saburouta Bandou, Masaomi Dewa, Yu Chitose, and Kousuke Fujishima. That's Anna Kushina." I waved and smiled.

"Tha thu nad theaghlach?"

"What?"

"You're a family?" I asked and they laughed.

"Uh, sort of." Eric said and I giggled.

"Better than my family." Yata's eyes widened as he nodded.

"How so?" Chitose asked and I smiled.

"My athair got angry about me being around Yata and Saruhiko so he moved us to another, smaller town. They kept me locked in the house, homeschooled me, and didn't allow me to have a phone or internet access. Even kept me in clothes that showed very little." I said and Kusanagi made us sit then I smiled as Anna sat next to me.

"Your athair is your dad?" Fujishima asked and I nodded.

"Athair is father, màthair is mother." I said and they seemed interested.

"Never heard another language in this house before." Rikio said and I giggled.

"Well, keep me around and that'll change." I said and they laughed as we ate. My phone rang and I saw it was Saruhiko then stood and left the table.

"Halò?"

"Hey, Japanese!"

"Sorry, Saruhiko." I laughed and he chuckled.

"Are you still at the bar?"

"Yeah, I lost track of time." I said and laid against the wall.

"It's alright. Just checking on you." He said and I giggled.

"Silly, I'm fine. Besides, I'm with Yata, I doubt I'll get hurt." I said and he laughed.

"True. Alright, I'm just making sure you're okay."

"I am, bye."

"Yeah, see ya." I hung up then went to the table.

"Sorry, he was just checking on me."

"The damn monkey does that." Yata said and I bumped him.

"Don't insult him, Misaki."

"Don't call me that!" Yata whined and I giggled.

"Then I'll call you leanabh." I said and he glared.

"I'm not a baby!"

"Sure you are, leanabh." I said and he pouted.

"Okay, you two! Behave." Kusanagi said and I giggled.

"So your hair, when did you dye it?" Akagi asked and I smiled.

"My eighteenth birthday, my pàrantan were angry." I said and he furrowed his brow.

"Her parents." Bandou said and Akagi nodded.

"Do you accidentally mix up the languages?" Rikio asked and I nodded.

"Especially when I'm either tired or I take medicine that makes me delirious. I remember when we were young, Saruhiko, Yata, and I had a sleepover. We stayed with Saruhiko and his family but their faces when I woke up the next morning!"

"We thought something was wrong with you!" Yata said as I laughed.

"What were you even saying?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I dunno. That's when they found out I was from Scotland." I said and the others smiled.

"He's usually worse around girls, you must be a special case."

"It's because he's a leanabh." I said and Yata glared.

"Stop calling me that."

"No!" I laughed and he sighed as we ate.

"Yata told me about the slate." I said and they got quiet.

"I'm sorry-"

"No, it's alright. We just lost two frien- two brothers because of the slate." Kusanagi said and I smiled.

"I don't know what it's like to have someone I consider family, only best friends, but I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Kusanagi said and I smiled at them.

"Which town did you move to?" Rikio asked and I smiled.

"It's in Scotland, I doubt you'll know it." I said and Yata choked, making us laugh.

"They flew home to Scotland?!" He screeched and I nodded as the mood lightened some.

"Yeah, we flew home and lived with my seanair no seanair, my grandparents. My athair loves his parents, we only have them." I said and they nodded.

"Hey, leanabh, move your arm." Yata glared and everyone laughed as I elbowed him. I smiled and we finished eating but we kept sitting there as we talked.