25

Peter was stumbling backwards as Tony stepped out of his Ironman suit. Spider-Man, being the clumsy Peter Parker-Stark he is, tripped and fell right on his butt. Embarrassing when your super cool dad is scolding you.

He quickly got up and stood in place, scratching the back of his neck. Tony was now right in front of Peter. And although Peter wasn't looking directly at him he could tell there was a big frown on his face.

"What were you thinking? Hey," Tony snapped his finger in front of his kid's hidden face, "look at me."

Peter looked up at him and fixated his spider lenses on him. He didn't want to get yelled at like the first time. He wanted to keep his suit.

"I'm sor-" Peter started.

Tony waved his hand to cut him off. He knew the kid was sorry. It's just he always apologizes, even it wasn't his fault.

Honestly Tony would've done the same thing he did, but he was still pretty mad. "Take the mask off."

Peter obeyed and pulled it off his head, then looked back up at Tony. Tony's anger was replaced with concern now. "What happened?"

"Oh," Peter lifted his hand up to feel his cheek, "I got kicked. Should heal soon." He knew he got hit but he didn't know it left a mark.

Tony nodded and let that topic go, Peter was glad he didn't push it.

"Peter I told you not to come. You could've been hurt again, if something bad happens to you again- why are you laughing?"

Peter's lips thinned but they curled back up when he answered, "I'm nervous."

"So your laughing?" Tony asked, confused.

"Yeah why not," Peter's smile was bigger now.

"You're a weird kid," Tony sighed then started again, "but I told you-"

Peter interrupted, "ok dad listen I know you would've done the same thing plus I didn't even really get hurt. I'm ok! I swear! But here's the deal."

Tony crossed his arms, a look of interest was plastered on his face by the way Peter was comfortably talking to him like this.

Peter continued, "I know you've been drinking more and I'm pretty sure it's because of me..."

Tony cut in, "no Peter it's not you it's just-" his heart sunk when he heard Peter say that.

"You don't need to explain dad I would be stressed out too if I were you. With everything that's been going on with me. It's alright. I just want you to be ok too. I'm tired of losing everyone I love. So you stop drinking and I'll listen to you to stay back for missions. Deal?" Peter held out his hand.

"Deal." Tony took his hand and shook it firmly. After that Tony engulfed the kid in a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too," Peter smiled. "But my arms are starting to tingle."

Tony pulled away and ruffled Peter's hair. "Now the hard part is telling Nat why you didn't stay home. She gonna be maddddd," Tony teased.

"Oh shoot," Peter sucked in a breath and Tony laughed.

"Race you back home," Tony said. His suit assembled around him and he started flying up. "Loser cooks dinner!"

"Not fair!" Peter put his mask on and both of them were off. Racing back to the tower by swinging and flying.

Peter had to cook dinner that night.

•••

That's the end!!!!!!!! Sorry it's short but it's sweet so hopefully that makes up for it. I don't think I'll do a sequel bc so much happened in this story but I might do a whole other story. Maybe a super family one? Not sure. You guys can let me know what you want next, I'll keep you all updated! And thank you all sm for reading this and commenting and voting it really means a lot💛

ALSO IM UPDATING EVERY CHAPTER LOOK AT THEM IF U WANT A LAUGH