8

Peter woke up confused and scared. He was in a dark room, there was barely enough light for him to see his own body. He now had a large, dirty, plain black t-shirt and really baggy sweat pants on. They still would've been huge on him even if he was the weight he was supposed to be.

The boy was laying down on a hard table, so he attempted getting up. He was unsuccessful though. Peter's wrists were restrained to the table with heavy duty metal cuffs, along with his ankles.

Peter shivered realizing how cold the room was. He wanted to get out and leave desperately. He probably should've stayed quiet but he couldn't. "Hello?!" He yelled, "anyone home?"

He tried fighting out of the restraints, but it was no use. He felt weaker than he did before. A few seconds later two men with black hoodies and masks that covered half their faces walked in.

They turned the lights on which were surprisingly super bright. Peter squinted harshly, trying to focus his eyes. "I've got school tomorrow so if you could let me go that'd be great," Peter said slowly being able to open his eyes, "I've already missed too much." Peter's comments were sometimes a way for him to try and deal with fear.

One man chuckled while coming closer to Peter and the other sat next to a large set up beside the boy. Peter's vision was clear now and he was able to observe where he was.

It was a pretty large room, bigger then he thought. It had dirty walls and semi-gross floors. Definitely needed to be cleaned up though. He saw a metal pole next to where he was laying that had two bags of fluid, one clear and one a light greenish. He then saw the set up near him. Many surgical tools were laid out neatly along with other medical machines and instruments. There were also two computer screens set up next to the tools.

Peter began to freak out on the inside. His breathing sped up a little from anxiety, he didn't know what they were going to do to him and he wasn't looking forward to finding out.

The one man was hovering over him, like he was observing Peter. "I'd like to go home please," Peter said in a small voice. He began to slightly shake. He was so scared and he couldn't help it. It also didn't help that Peter hasn't gotten a good nights rest or a full meal for a long time.

"Unfortunately Peter," the man above him began to take off the mask, "I can't let you." He finished taking off the mask and rage boiled in Peter. It's was Louis, and Peter's hatred was visible on his face. "Let's think about that for a little bit. You want to go home? What home? You don't have one anyways."

Peter's eyes began to fill with tears at that and his shaky voice spoke again, "just let me out of here please Louis." Peter was pleading now. He was already beating himself enough, now someone was going to hurt him even more. But he thought maybe it's what he deserves, for not being able to save his family when he could.

"I told you I can't Petey. Here's why," Louis began explaining himself while pulling a chair up next to Peter. "I want people that can do outstanding things like you under my control. Your abilities amazed me when I first saw you and from that I knew I wanted to control a full army of people like you. Plus you were the easiest target. Had to really do my research though, good job keeping this secret by the way. Anyways 16 year old kid. Lost his mom, dad, uncle and only had one family member left. You're a loser at school too right? Bullied and stuff. Made it even easier. I want my family to have a legacy and this army will do that for them. Also you messed with my buddy Toomes a bit, he wasn't happy about that. So yeah that's why you're here."

"I'm here because I'm a loser?" Peter questioned with his teenage sarcasm showing.

"No, well partly yes. But mostly so I can figure out how to create my army," Louis told him. "Also just call me sir I really hate my name." Then he stood up from his chair and leaned over the other man's shoulder to see what he was doing on the computer.

Peter heart was racing, his heartbeat was so loud in his ears. Then a phone rang. It was Peter's, obviously, because the ringtone was the instrumentals for the Ironman song. Louis picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

"Who's Ned?" He asked Peter. Peter stayed silent, he didn't want to somehow drag his friend into it. "Who's. Ned?" He asked again getting closer to Peter. Once again the boy said nothing. "Peter answer my god damn question!" He snapped. Peter flinched at his yell.

"He-he's my best friend," Peter almost whispered out.

"Are you avoiding him or what? You have a million texts and calls and voicemails from him," Louis said scrolling through Peter's phone, Ned was no longer calling.

"Sorry I've been to busy being sad about my dead aunt to answer some calls you son of a bitch," Peter's voice was shaky but somehow stern at the same time. 'My phone's turned on, that's good. Tony can track that, Tony can track anything,' Peter convinced himself.

Louis held a finger over his mouth to signal Peter to be quiet, then said, "listen Petey, I'm only going to say this once. When I ask a question you answer it, if you don't then there's a problem I'm going to have to deal with. And again, call me sir." At that Louis went back to where he was with the other mysterious man.

Peter couldn't handle this guy in his sight anymore. He gathered up the little strength he had left in him and started to thrash around in the cuffs. They were really tight on him and hurt a lot when he was trying to fight his way out. He wrists started to bleed from the force used, but he didn't care. He pulled so hard at his right one that it actually ripped off, which surprised both him and the other two criminals.

"Jay inject this fucking kid with that new stuff," Louis said in the background. Peter was stressfully trying to get his left arm free. But before he knew it someone gripped his hair and slammed his head back on the table. Second time he hit his head within a day, he for sure had a concussion.

"Stay still buddy," Louis's partner said. Peter was feeling nauseous and dizzy from the hit to his head. So when Jay pulled a large needle out Peter stopped him, "hold on hold on." Peter leaned over as much as he could over the table and puked, it was kind of a lot of puke for a kid who hasn't eaten all that much. The best part was it landed all on Jay's shoes.

That made Peter laugh. Peter hasn't laughed in a while but something dumb like this couldn't not be laughed at, "sorry," he said, "those looked like nice shoes."

The guy just held down Peter's free arm while he stuck the needle into the boy's side. It was super painful and Peter screamed out from the shock of the pain. Almost instantly he noticed a change with himself from the injection.

Peter felt tired but couldn't close his eyes to sleep. He was conscious, yet everything seemed a little fuzzy. He tried moving but he couldn't. "What's," there was a long pause for Peter to think of his words, "happening to-to me?"

No one answered. Louis walked up close to him, "remember what I said about answering my questions?" Peter nodded slowly. "Good, now when I ask you something nod yes or no."

Peter was staring at him with tired eyes and waited for the questions. Louis poked the bottom of his foot, "did you feel that?" Peter nodded yes. "And this?" Louis touched his knee. Peter nodded. "This?" He touched his stomach. Peter nodded.

Louis kept poking the kid and asking if he felt it, Peter felt everything. It was like he was paralyzed but still had feeling. Nothing was able to move below his neck.

"Good job Petey," Louis patted Peter's chest. "Ok let's get started."