11

After Peter was fed, he fell asleep. He was so exhausted and in too much pain to keep his eyes open. But soon enough someone was waking him up.

He didn't know how long he slept for, he couldn't even tell what day or time it was. Pain was the only thing on his mind right now.

"Wake up," Louis said, giving him a slap to the face. Peter's eyes opened, but he immediately flinched them shut from being greeted with harsh lighting again.

"He's too weak to barely stand. He'd be stupid to try anything," Peter faintly heard Louis say to his other guys.

The needles in his arms were ripped out and the cuffs on his wrists and ankles were unlocked, revealing his raw and bloody skin.

He was pushed off the table and when he landed on his feet, he grunted from the pain that shot through his body. Then he felt a gun to his back and a rope around his neck.

"A leash? Seriously?" Peter managed to whisper out.

"Don't want you running away," someone said. He didn't recognize who, there were at least 5 people in there.

They lead Peter out of the room and tugged at the rope around him to get him to move faster. But every step he took hurt so bad. He almost collapsed several times and it was hard for him to breathe because of the thing around his neck.

But they finally made it to another room. It was set up like a really old, crappy training area. Peter looked down at his bare stomach, scars still there. He wasn't healing like he was supposed to.

"We're gonna see how this spider sense of yours works," Louis said, dropping the rope but keeping it around his neck. "You're going to fight him." A big man walked up cracking his knuckles and smirked at Peter.

"I-I don't think I c-can fight right now sir," Peter stuttered on his words with fear.

"Sure you can," Louis smiled, then stepped aside.

Peter was visibly shaking. The man would have been easy to take down if the boy was healthy and Spider-Man. But he wasn't.

The thing was that they wanted to test his spidey sense, but because of how weak he was and because of the mysterious liquid they injected him with, his spidey sense didn't really work. He thought that this was just an excuse to beat him.

The first punch he didn't even see coming. Hit him in the side of the head. Peter was knocked off his feet and he screamed when he hit the ground, feeling a few stitches pop. The punch didn't help his concussion side effects either.

The big guy kicked Peter hard in the side and the boy yelled out as a crack was heard. "STOP PLEASE... please," Peter had tears running now. He was gasping for air, it was hard for him to breathe and collect himself after the blow to his side.

Then he heard his Ironman ringtone. "Peter your friend is calling again," Louis crouched in front of Peter who was still on the ground. He waved Peter's phone in his face.

"Want to answer?" Louis asked. Peter didn't respond, he was confused why Louis asked that. "Remember what I told you about answering my questions?"

Peter got scared again, that was another question. Was he supposed to answer that? Or was that one just rhetorical? Peter stayed in place, not knowing what to do.

Louis sighed standing up. He grabbed the end of the rope that hung on Peter's neck and yanked the kid up.

Peter made a choking sound and tried to find the strength to hold himself up on his two feet. Louis answered the phone and said, "sorry Peter isn't available to talk right now," then hung up.

"Answer my question Petey, I'm trying to be nice here. Next time Ned calls do you want to talk to him?" Peter quickly nodded. He didn't care what his motive was behind Peter talking to his friend, he just needed to hear someone's voice he cared about, to keep him sane.

"Good," Louis smiled. "Take him back and we'll continue research later."

At that Peter was pulled back to the room and locked up once again. He was left alone, hurt and crying.

•••

This is a short chapter, but the next one is longer and stuff goes down. Also I'll try to update if I can tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll have service for the next few days sorry!!!!