Chapter 21

Not Your Average Prince Charming- An Andy Biersack Fanfiction

Chapter 21

"Okay guys," said Jack, "I gotta give her other friend Angus a call. You go first and knock on the door."

"Sounds good," replied Andy.

The two walked up to the door of the glamorous house. This made Andy feel in love with her even more. This girl seemed to come from a rich family, having a nice house and everything, yet she was still such a down to earth person. But then he remembered the scars on her arms. Could a girl going through that kind of pain be living a great lifestyle like this?

Andy shifted his thoughts away and knocked on the door.

"JENNY!!!" shouted Nina from the living room, "DOOR!!!"

"Why can't you get it? You're much closer."

"Uhm, I'm watching Teen Wolf, duh! Go get it!!!"

"Ugh, fine!!!"

Jenny walked to the living room and peeked out the window. Her eyes widened and she was breathless.

"Omigosh... Nina... Omigosh... EEEE!!!"

"What Jenny???"

"Andy-- Andy-- Omigosh..."

"Spit it out you idiot!!!"

"ANDY BIERSACK IS KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR!!!"

"WHAT!!??"

She peeked out the window. There was Andy Biersack, his handsome self, standing right in front of their door.

"I'm getting it!!!" shouted Nina walking towards the door.

"No!!! You told me to get it!!!" shouted Jenny, pushing her away.

"No!!! I changed my mind!!! He's here to see me anyway."

"Uhm, no!!! Why would he see you???"

"He obviously fell in love with me that night."

"Ugh, keep dreaming."

Keanna walked downstairs with her bucket of water and cloth. She decided not to question the sight of Nina and Jenny pushing each other to walk towards the door.

"Keanna..." the two said in disgust.

"Girls..." she replied.

"Wait... We can't answer the door with Keanna around!!! She'll totes embarrass us," said Nina.

"Oh, you're right!!!" said Jenny.

"Uhm... Excuse me???" Keanna said unaware of what laid behind their front door.

Andy knocked again.

"GRAB HER!!!" shouted Nina.

"GUYS!!! NO!!!" she screamed as Jenny grabbed her arms and Nina tied the wet cloth around her mouth.

Nina then got ahold of her legs and they both dragged her upstairs to the dreadful attic and locked the door.

Keanna tried to scream and shout through the cloth that smelt like wet dog. But she couldn't. She tried to pound the floor of the attic, which was the ceiling of downstairs, but it was soundproof.

"Well," said Andy disappointedly, "Looks like they're not home."

"Oh hello!!!" Nina said, answering the door before Andy could leave.

"Hi..." said Andy awkwardly.

Jenny then pushed Nina out of the way, "Hi Andy... Heheheh..."

"Hello..."

"Huge fan of your band!" said Nina pushing her way through again.

"Me too!!!" said Jenny.

"Thanks guys. We are looking for someone," said Ashley.

"Uhm, who are you?" said Nina as she pushed Jenny out of the way.

"Ashley Purdy..."

"Huh?"

"Bassist of Black Veil Brides... The band you're a huge fan of..."

"Ohhh... Whatever. So Andy, why are you here?" asked Jenny.

"Uhm... Same reason as Ashley."

"Okay, well, don't look any further, the person you're looking for is right here!" said Nina in the spotlight once again.

"Uhm, no!!!" said Jenny, "I'm the person he's looking for!!!"

"No, it's me!!!"

"NO, IT'S ME!!!"

"NO, IT--"

"Guys!!! Please... Shut up..." said Andy as politely as he could.

"Anything for you," said Nina.

"Hey, I was going to say that!!!"

"You snooze you lose."

"Uhm... May we come in?" asked Andy now very frightened.

"Yes! Of course! Take a seat!"

"Ugh, stop stealing my lines!!!"

"Shut up Jenny, nobody cares."

"Guys... Can we discuss something now...?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Okay."

Andy was now beyond terrified that his mystery girl would be one of these fools. He was afraid to ask any questions.

"Okay," he took out the bracelet, "Does this belong to any of you?"

"EW EW EW!!! IT'S COVERED IN BLOOD!!! EW!!!" shouted Jenny.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE HER BRACELET!!!" shouted Nina.

"So... This doesn't belong to any of you?"

"What does it mean if it supposedly belongs to any of us?"

"Uhm... Well, I've been looking for the owner of this bracelet."

"Oh, in that case, it's mine!!!"

"No, it's mine!!!"

"Can you not???"

~~~

Keanna had no idea why they locked her in the attic. But there had to be some reason. But she couldn't escape nor cry for help.

She decided to make the best of the situation and just sit in. She looked around, glancing at the ever so familiar attic. The old antiques, the boxes and boxes of items, the bunch of documents... The documents. Something was different about it. She told her two old friends that she knew the document shelves inside out when they helped her clean this attic. She knew exactly where everything was. And she stood by her word. She really knew every inch of the document cabinet. And she could tell when something looked different. And she did find something was different. She saw the new document on the shelf. She took it out, and out came another document that fell out accidentally.

She picked up the one from the floor first. It was her fathers fortune. Although written a long time ago, stated that Keanna would inherit his fortune when she became an adult. That was tomorrow. Technically tonight at midnight. Her so called mother had hid this the whole time just so she could keep his money.

She then looked at the new document. It had the official stamp of the music school in LA. Another letter from the school??? It was in fact not another letter. It was the actual letter from the school. The one Marissa gave her was fake, saying she wasn't accepted. But this one said that she has been accepted to the school. No scholarship, but hey, she had the money now. Almost...

Ever since she got into this attic, it seemed her life had been turned right around. But she hadn't known yet that it was all because of Andy coming to find her that she had found the real truth, the truth that would change her future right around.