Chapter 4

Not Your Average Prince Charming- An Andy Biersack Fanfiction

Chapter 4

"You tried your best, turn out the light...."

She shut off her alarm and exposed her eyes to the weekend sun. She groaned.

You know, any average teenager would've looked forward to the weekend. Hanging with friends, going to the mall, no school... Keanna dreaded it. Not being able to escape her house, not being able to see her friends, doing chores all day... She hated the weekend so much she had no words could even describe it.

She went downstairs to the long list of chores that lay on the kitchen table. It was almost as long as how much she loved BVB. Sigh.

Her first chore: wash the car. She got the bucket, filled it with water and soap, and took the sponge. She got outside and started washing. Marissa and the girls were already outside tanning by the pool.

"Wow," said Marissa impressed, "You are finally doing what you're told. Good for you dear."

Keanna just rolled her eyes and kept doing what she was doing. Responding could result in some fight and just some more chores for her to do.

"Hey Keanna!" said Jack as he was driving by her house. The two just lived 3 blocks away.

"Hey Jack!" she waved back.

"KEANNA!!!" shouted Marissa, startling them, "DO NOT TALK TO YOUR LOUSY FRIENDS UNLESS THEY'RE WILLING TO DO THESE CHORES WITH YOU!!!"

"Okay Mrs. Dennis, okay," said Jack getting out of his car.

"Jack, you don't need to do this," Keanna said to him as he picked up the second sponge that was lying around.

"Hey, what kinda friend would I be if I just left you to do these wacky chores alone?"

"HEARD THAT JACK!!!" shouted Marissa startling them again.

They finished cleaning the car, and it went by much quicker with Jack's help. Hey, with Jack's help, she could probably even take a good break by the end of the day.

"Okay, what's next on the list?" asked Jack, laying down on the couch while Keanna took the list.

"Uhm... Sweep the house..."

"Doesn't seem too hard."

"No Jack, when she means sweep the house, she means SWEEP the HOUSE. the ENTIRE house. Bathrooms, bedrooms, garage, living room, kitchen..."

"Sooo...."

"Did I mention we have 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a double garage, and we hafta sweep the attic as well?"

"Shit you have a big house."

"Yea, and we hafta sweep it ALL."

"Ughhhhhh...." Jack sighed.

"If you don't want to do this, you know you can leave, right?"

"Yes... But I'm gonna stay and help my best friend do all these bullshit chores she's supposed to do."

"Alright," she said as they both got up, "But you do know we also hafta wash ALL the floors after we sweep, right?"

"UGHHHHH!!!!!" shouted Jack as they went into the supply closet to get the mop, broom, and bucket.

Keanna's phone rang. It was Angus.

"Hey Angus," she said placing her phone between her ear ad shoulder while sweeping.

"What's up?"

"Oh, just here with Jack."

"JACK!!!! Honey, do not tell me you're stealing my man!!!" he said jokingly. She imagined him giving her the sassy finger snap while saying that.