#5- ???

Name: ???

Died at age: 32

Height: 5'8"

Appearance: Caucasian female, long brown hair, hazel eyes. Skinny, quiet and keeps to herself. Is always carrying around a notebook.

Occupation: Assistant chief at a local restaurant

~~~~~

Now this person I think I'll keep a secret for now.

This person is very interesting, you see this person sees things other people don't.

She finds out things that you want to keep hidden.

She has proof to back up her theories too.

This woman is going to commit suicide.

Yes you read that right is going to.

How? Well that's easy.

She's going to go back to Gwen Dobbins house and sling a rope around a sturdy pipe in the cellar. She's going to tie a knot at the end and make a loop about the size of her head. She's going to climb up a nearby ladder and slip the rope overtop of her head before she jumps.

But why did she pick this location? Well because this is how it all started silly, or rather how it ended. On that cold, dark, horror filled night twenty-six years ago it was the start of her obsession and the end of her childhood.

Why is she going to kill herself though? And why now you ask? Well that's easy. She wants it to end. I'm talking about the nightmares and the constant blood filled pictures that flash before her every time she closes her eyes.

She wants to stop seeing the one and only friend she made in University finally opening up to her and telling her his plan to blow up that same University. She doesn't want to see him showing her the bombs he made, saying how he wanted her to join him. She no longer wanted to see his surprised face on the night she snuck into his dorm and slit his throat before he could even speak. Or hear the sound of him choking on his own blood as she pushed his hair out of his eyes and whispered the words that haunted her, since she was a little girl, into his ear before he died.

She no longer wanted to see her terrible encounter with the savage man who was snacking on a cat on her walk home from the local University. She didn't want to see how he tried to attack her as if she was his next meal before she put three bullets into him. One into his ribs. One into his chest. And one right between his eyes. She hated the memory of dragging his dead body back to his home and laying him down in his bed. She'll never forget how she walked over to him, gently touched his cheek and whispered the same nine words into his ear.

She certainly didn't want to see herself cleaning the local restaurant she worked at after hours and finding a piece of paper with a recipe for drinks, which she later brought home only to find out that the drinks could be used to kill. She didn't want to re-watch how helpless she was to do anything as 23 people were murdered. The only thing to give her some closure was the memory of that murderous woman being pushed off of the bridge and falling into the rocky waters below, the waves carrying away the words that she said as the woman fell.

But the nightmare that she was really trying to escape from was her own.

The one of a six year old little girl watching night after night as her father beat up her mother and night after night falling asleep to the sounds of her mothers helpless sobs. She wanted to escape the choked cries of her baby sister and the terrible screams of her twin brothers. The only reason she survived that night was because she hid in the closet and watched through a small crack in the door as her mother, covered in blood, walked over to her bedroom window cursed and then walked out of the room towards the cellar. Her six year old self didn't know what to do and followed her mother downstairs only to see her stringing up a rope, climbing up a ladder, slipping the noose around her neck and whispering the words that started and ended all her nightmares, "May God forgive me for all I have done."

You probably think this girl is insane, and I can't help but agree with you on that one.

But no one is born insane. No, people are made insane.

This woman was made insane by her own family.

She became obsessed with saving people.

With knowing their deepest darkest secrets.

With knowing what they were thinking.

She became obsessed with knowing about their lives.

She became obsessed with knowing their plans.

I became obsessed with knowing every little detail about everyone in this town.

I became insane because of the people in this town.

They drove me to madness.

I didn't kill Gwen, but at the age of six I watched her kill all three of my siblings, completely helpless to do anything. Now that could turn anyone insane. But I saved the town from Matthew, I saved Martin from himself and I saved Brenda from hurting anyone else.

I saved a lot of people.

But what thanks do I get?

That's right none!

I got nothing!

But that's okay because I know that true hero's don't always have the glory. But one day I will. One day I will be known as the girl who saved the town of Pinewood. I will be known as the girl who everyone can look up to and one day everyone will appreciate all my hard work. I just won't be here to see it. But wherever I go after this life, I will be watching and I will know everything.

To make sure that my story can be passed down generations from now, I'm going to leave behind this journal that I'm writing in right now.

So that one day, when someone picks it up, they will know who the real hero is.

The one who has saved this town more times than one.

The one who knows all their secrets.

The one who this town turned insane.

Once someone finds this journal they'll never forget the name Andrea Dobbin.

My name is Andrea Dobbin and this is the book of the mentally insane, goodbye everyone.

May God forgive me for all I have done.