The Book Of The Mentally Insane

A/N: Before you start reading this book I would just like to say that I am not mental, I swear...I just watch a lot of cop dramas....

Also, the characters opinions are NOT mine. There may be things in this book that could be offensive or triggering to some people. The events in this book are completely fictional and not based off of my life or anybody I know. There are also some scenes in this book that could be considered disturbing. So, if you don't like horror, or are sensitive to the topic of suicide or anything relating to that topic, I suggest you don't read this book (even though I really hope you read and enjoy my story).

So please read and enjoy!

--------------------

The Book Of The Mentally Insane:

People think that living in a small town is peaceful.

You get to talk to your neighbours, hear the small town gossip, maybe even find true love...well that's what happens in the books anyway.

But I'll let you in on a little secret. Small towns are definitely not peaceful. Everyone knows everything about everybody. The things you want be be kept secret are exposed. The things you wished weren't true are. Nothing is private.

Now the small town I'm living in isn't filled with secret vampires or werewolves with a sexy six pack. No.

The small town of pinewood is filled with people. Normal, regular, every day people.
Or so they appear that way.

Pinewood is filled with mentally insane people.

I know who they are.

Where they live and what caused them to become insane.

This book is a book of truths.

This book is filled with secrets that no one else knows.

This book is mine.

This, is the book of the mentally insane.