#1- Gwen Dobbin

Name: Gwen Dobbin

Died at age: 32

Height: 5'9"

Appearance: Caucasian female, brown hair, hazel eyes. Very conservative, wears too much makeup, always has hair wrapped up in a bun.

Occupation: Liquor store manager

~~~~~

Ah Gwen, sweet sweet Gwen.

Did you know that at one point she was the towns golden girl?

If you didn't well...now you do.

She had the perfect look, perfect grades, perfect family, pretty much perfect everything.

I hate her. I still do.

Not out of jealousy but because of what she did.

When Gwen was about twenty a man named Cody Hall moved into town. He was dashing, handsome, polite and charming. He's everything you'd want your daughter to have.

They were known as the most perfect couple in Pinewood. But they were just too perfect to be real.

And you see, they weren't really perfect. They both had their secrets. Gwen had toxic self esteem issues and Cody was an abusive drunk.

Eventually like everyone expected Gwen and Cody, the so called golden girl and boy-or so everyone thought,-ended up together, or shall I say the worthless piece of crap and the abuser ended up together.

Quite a bad combination don't you think?

Cody got Gwen pregnant when she was only twenty-one. They weren't even married yet! After they had their first child, Gwen got promoted to a management position at the liquor store which to Cody's delight, meant free alcohol and to Gwen's horror, meant an abusive husband. No matter how much makeup Gwen put on or how long her dresses were, it was never enough to cover up all the bruises or hide her sadness.

Fast forward a couple of years to after they had their fourth child.

At age twenty-seven Cody left Gwen; who had started to physically harm herself, even though she had four children to take care of.

She was, and still is a worthless bitch.

But she didn't deserve the way Cody left her. When Cody left, it definitely wasn't in a simple or gentle way either, so he's to blame for this too I guess.

He came home drunk one night. He punched, kicked, hit and screamed at Gwen until she was bloody and bruised, inside and out. Thankfully he left the kids alone, he couldn't have found them in his drunken state anyway. Even though all he had to do was look behind the living room door where their six year old daughter was watching silently as her other siblings hid in the cellar like their mom always told them to.

Cody left Pinewood that night and never came back, not that I really care though. He was a horrible human being.

Days later Gwen tried to drink away her sorrows just like Cody.

A week later a drunken Gwen with fresh cuts on her arms and legs went into her youngest daughters room with a kitchen knife and slit her throat before she could even cry for help.

She then walked into the bedroom that her two twin boys shared. She proceeded to stab them in the chest repeatedly long after they'd stopped breathing.

Gwen was now covered in her children's blood and her own as she walked into her eldest daughters room. She looked around in confusion when she saw the empty room. She saw that the bedroom window was open and walked towards it. She cursed figuring her daughter heard the commotion from the twins bedroom and escaped through the window. But she was wrong. It was almost as if her daughter had vanished into thin air.

Gwen gave up searching after that, knowing she needed to work quickly. She walked down to the cellar where she used to make her kids hide from her husband when he was drunk.

She threw a rope over a sturdy pipe and tied a knot at the end with a loop for her head. Climbing up a nearby ladder she put the rope around her neck and said her final words, "May God forgive me for all I have done."

Then, she jumped.

But god didn't forgive you Gwen, no one did. You're going to rot in hell, since no one knows what really happened that night. Except me of course.