Ch.11 Lycan Reunion

Aarons POV

  For the last two days Y/n and I have been in my house. After her and I talked about how she had been thinking about my sister and I's meet up with our family I offered her to stay with me until the whole mess was over. For two days we have been living together like we were used to it. She has stayed over on weekends and what not but it feels like we have lived like this for year. I want to live like this for years.  I want to wake up to her everyday, and her be the last thing I see every night before I go to sleep.

  After her shopping trip with Laurance, she mentioned to me that he knew of the meetup to so they both talked it over at the mall that day; we both started communicating better I constantly reassured her that this meeting wouldn't change a thing between us and she would do the same for me.

 Y/n and I had gone out today to kill time, we were both on the edge with my meetup to night. We drove around town and spent time watching a movie and spending the last minutes of time before I had to get ready at a coffee shop. We were sitting outside where we could fell the chilling breeze of fall. "Are you scared about tonight?" Y/n was about half way through her drink while I barley had touched mine. "Terrified." I took the first sip of my drink. "I have no idea what their reactions are going to be tonight. I haven't been face to face with them let alone talk to them for years now." I reached out to grab her hand. It had become a comforting habit of mine lately.

 Her thumb grazed over my knuckles. "I'll be right at home waiting for you when you come back, with good or bad news." Her hand that wasn't in mine grabbed her cup to take another drink. "You know I obviously want this to go good, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't go like that." I tried to keep the word "bad" out of sentences when we talked about this. I knew how my dad was back in high school, he was strict and protective over people getting to close to me. 

 "Well that person will just have to deal with you and Kacie if it goes bad." She tried joking. I laughed for her sake, I appreciate the effort when she doesn't know we are going to see my parents. As I think of it now she doesn't even know her roommate is my little sister, youngest of the Lycan siblings. 

 After we finished up our drinks at the coffee shop as we realized the time had made it to five o'clock. Kacie and I are supposed to leave by six so we can meet our family at the restaurant around six-thirty. Y/n and I headed home listening to the quiet radio while my hand found her on the center counsel. 

 When we reached home Y/n made the commit she was going to have small dinner while I showered to get ready. I rinsed off all of the days grime and washed my hair while all scenarios about tonight crossed my mind. I quickly finished my shower with a cold rinse to wash away my nerves before grabbing my towel and drying myself and hair. 

 I had some black dress pants on and my red button up shirt was not yet buttoned when Y/n came into my room and spotted me in the bathroom. "Are you and Kacie riding together?" Y/n was leaning against the door frame watching me cleanup the stubble I had grown on my jaw line. "No we are taking separate vehicles, but we should both get their at the same time." I rinsed of the shaving cream on my jaw while I searched for my cologne. "I'm worried my house is a disaster since I left her there alone so long." She laughed half heartedly. I let a a small laugh as I started buttoning my shirt. 

 She walked over and buttoned my last two spots. "You look good, to bad I won't be enjoying the sight tonight." She fake pouted. "Don't worry, you'll get to see this a lot when you move in permanently with me." I smirked at her as I applied my cologne. She scoffed sarcastically. "I've been here two days and you a love struck puppy." I leaned down and gave her a short kiss. "I always have been for you.