Ch.1 Moving into Mystreet

A/n+ Before you read this I do suggest to  do read last chapter it gives you an idea on some situations with people.~~~~~~~~

Today was the day me and Kacie are moving into our new home. I came to look at the house two days ago before we could finalize the agreement. It was a simple two story house with three normal sized bedrooms and did have the pool in the backyard like Kacie really wanted. I had also found out the neighborhood we where moving into was called Mystreet. Personally I think it's a weird name, but I'm not one to judge.

 "Y/nnnnn. How much further is this place." Kacie whined in my passenger seat while I was driving. We had decided to leave her car at the apartment and go back to get it later. She was not to happy with the decision, but she'll live. 

 "Stop crying. We only have two miles left to go." I changed the radio. "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you Aaron has offered to help us move. I guess Lucinda told him we where moving in." she explained. "Oh are you sure he's free to do it? I don't want to cancel any plans he had or anything or feel like he has to help us." I stressed. "Don't worry I already called him about that he said 'My life's been pretty boring lately so I'll help'" "Did you really have to use a deep voice for his answer?" I questioned while laughing slightly. "There's other ways to tell people's sentences?" I decided to not answer the question as we pulled into the driveway of our new house.

"Wow this looks bigger in person. Your sure your not lying about the pool in the back right?" She asked while getting out of the car. "Yes Kacie. I'm not lying to you. Now let's go get rooms picked out before the moving truck get here so we can get boxes where they belong. " We made our way onto the porch. I pulled out my house key and unlocked the front door. I took in a big smell of air. "Ahhhh.... The smell of new home." I said stretching my arms out from the drive. "Not a bad place." my roommate observed while making her way up the stairs.

 The three bedrooms where on the second floor along with two bathrooms. "Just pick out which room you want. If we want the same one we rock, paper, scissors for it." I said directing my attention to her. "That's no fair you know I'm bad at that game." she shot me a glare. "Do you agree or not?" I shot back. "....Fine." I smiled nicely and turned away to look at the rooms. 

 The first room I walked into was towards the stair case on the left side and was straight across from one of the bathrooms. It had a medium closet on the left wall with a window that looked into the front yard. Overall it was a pretty good room. The second room was at the end of the hallway also on the left side. This rooms closet was on the wall where the door was. It also had a window that looked into the front yard along with another small one on the left side of the room. The bathroom closest to this room was a bit further up the hallway. As i walked out of the room Kacie walked in to look at it. I made my way over to the last room. It pretty much had the same setup as the last room just flipped to the backyard side ant there was no closet. The bathroom was just next door.

 After I was done looking through the rooms I met up with Kacie in the hallway. "Okay Y/n. Which one do you want?" "The one near the stairs." I decided. "Damnit." I heard the breathy curse escape her lips. "Well you know the drill best two out of three." I preped my hands. "Yeah Yeah lets get it over with." she said also setting up her hands. I got the room.

   As we made our way down stairs I saw someone standing in the house. I couldn't see there face only the red hood pulled over there head. "Um.. excuse me, but what are you doing in our house?" Kacie walked towards the person while I was asking. 

 "Oh sorry Y/n I guess I should have yelled that I was here or something." he continued. "I came over because I saw your vehicle in the drive." Aaron said fidgeting slightly. "Wow we've only been here thirty minutes and Y/n has her first stalker." Kacie teased Aaron. "Cut it out Kacie, and thank you for offering to help us move in it means a lot." I got closer to him to talk. "Oh no need to thank me I want to help you move in." Kacie saw the moving truck pull up and left to start unpacking while Aaron was talking.

 "Well I hope you know I'm going to be trying to return the favor anyways." I said slightly blushing from him say he wanted to help ME. He could have easily "you guys." but he said "you." I'm just over thinking it. Right? It's kind of hard telling his emotion with that bandanna of his.

 "Uh.. we should probably start unloading stuff then." I was still flustered from my recent thoughts. "Alright just tell me where they go and we can start unpacking when everything is in. 

 We had just got everything in. Before Kacie and I started packing for the new house we decided we where gonna sell all our old big furniture and get new stuff that goes with the house along new bedroom stuff. Pretty much we had our clothes and some other personal items with kitchen items. 

 "So not to be noseie but, I noticed you guys don't have anything to sleep on." Aaron said walking into the kitchen to help me and Kacie put up out plates and what not. "Oh we have sleeping bags for tonight. We are gonna go out and buy that stuff tomorrow from Ikea or something." I explained putting up the last of the plates. "Wait. So your gonna sleep on the floor?" he sounded shocked. "No Aaron we are sleeping on the roof." Kacie deadpanned. "Come stay over at my house. I have an extra bedroom and someone can take the bed and I'll have the couch." he leaned against the counter. "Oh no we don't want to burden and you cant sleep on the couch in your new house. Besides it's just one night." I turned to him while Kacie stopped what she was doing.

 "It's not up for debate you guys are staying over we can watch moves or something." he pointed at a box containing moves to explain his point. I gave in "Fine if you say so, but your sleeping in your bed." I stated. "Sure I am. Bring over what you need when ever you come over." he said walking towards the door with me and Kacie tailing. "Will do." Kacie said going over to her box to start digging out other stuff. "Alright then. Y/, Kacie see you in an hour or so he waved at us then left.

After an hour or so Kacie and I had everything rounded up and ready to go I took a bit longer so Kacie called someone to take her to get her car so she could get it back here. 

Aaron's house was just a few slots down so we decided to walk over with our bags. Kacie was in charge of knocking on the door. After a couple of seconds Aaron answered in only his pajama pants and bandanna. I averted my eyes from his chest to Kacie just in time to stop here from making a sarcastic comment by slapping my hand over her mouth. After some seconds I spoke. 

 "Thank you so much again for letting us stay over tonight. I promise I'll make it up to you." I managed to say with out stuttering. "It's no problem Y/n. Really. Also i have some pizzas on the way for us." he moved out of the door way to let us in. You guys can go change and I'll que up a movie.

 As me and Kacie made our way up the stairs. I'll take the guest room. You can go set your stuff in Aaron's room." "Wait why don't I get the guest room." I gritted out. "Don't make such a big deal out of it." she said going into the guest bedroom and closing the door to change. I entered into Aaron's room. The first thing I noticed was some gym equiptment on the floor. "Wow I guess he really is dedicated to working out." I sat my bag down on the bed. As I opened my bag up and pulled out my Pj's some spay quick perfume fell out of my bag and rolled into the leg of Aaron's desk waking up his laptop. I went over to pick it up I noticed the background. I was a slideshow with pictures from back in high school. I smiled to my self remembering the events in some of the pictures. 

 After I finally got changed and made my way downstairs I noticed that. One it was only me and Aaron down here and two. The pizza arrived. 

 "So what kind did you get?" I questioned leaning over the island at him. "(favorite pizza)." he casually said. I was suprised. "Did you do that on purpose?" I questioned more. "Possibly. Oh I also decided we are watching this movie." He then held up the case for (favorite movie). I was gonna saying something else but Kacie came down stairs and made a B line for the pizza box.

 During the movie's, we watched multiple movie's, I sat by Aaron on the couch while Kacie rested in the chair. Some time in the third movie I started to get sleepy and ended up crashing not to long after. Overall not a bad day and I enjoyed spending time with Aaron. 

 ****My lord my poor brain cell can barley spell anything with more than four letters lmao****