The star of tonight part 14

Hey minna! I want to say, that this will be the last chapter i think. Because i'm starting to get a writers-block.... I hope you guys don't mind!!! Well, anyway, Thanks for Reading my story and stuff!! After this one i'm making another one, please read that one too!!! And please follow me!!!!

------------------------------------

Lucy's POV.

Today was my last concert of my tour. I wasn't nervous, but i couldn't get natsu out of my head. We didn't talk after what happened.

'Lucy, are you ready? You have to be on stage in 5 minutes!'

I sighed.

Maybe, just maybe, natsu would be there. But i don't think he is. Why would he?

I walked up. People were screaming my name and that made me smile.

'Hey friends! Ready?'

'YES!'

'Here is comes! Its a Song i wrote!'

(That you guys know, it isn't. Its counting stars, but then a cover from Alex goot and kurt. Its worth listening! Comment what you thought about the song!)

Then the music started. The people stopped screaming. And i started.

'Lately i've been, i've been losing sleep.

Thinking about the thing that we could be

Lately i've been, i've been praying hard.

And then i saw him. Standing in front of me. Between my fans. He actually was here. He smiled at me. I couldn't believe it! I smiled back.

-after the concert-

I was removing my make-up as the door opened. In the mirror i saw pink hair.

'Luce.'

I turned around. I stood up and hugged him.

'I'm so sorry luce... I just... I don't know... I-i'm so sorry...' He sobbed. He was crying?

'Natsu. Its okay. I'm glad you're here.'

He looked me in the eyes and smiled. 'I have to tell you something luce.'

My heart skipped a beat.

'I-i like you'

My eyes widened. He liked me?!

I smiled.

'I like you too, natsu'

Then we kissed. A long kiss and i didn't want to let go. I never wanted to let go.

I loved him.