The star of tonight~ chapter 7

-Natsus POV-

Damnit. It just happened. I didn't like her and i still don't. I never felt that way for her. And she, why did she had to see it. I would never forgive myself.

'Natsu?' I looked up. 'Huh?' 'About yesterday...' 'Lisanna, it was nothing. It just happened. Sorry. But i dont like you.' 'You like someone else?' 'Yes.' I stood up. I had no time for this. I had to speak lucy.

I looked at my phone. Should i text her? Yes.

HEY LUCE!

i waited 5 minutes. Still nothing.

HE NATSU

Yes! She texted back!!

HOW ARE U?

I DONT KNOW....

She felt sad?!

DO I HAVE TO COME OVER?

5 minutes again.... 10 minutes....

OKAY I'M COMING OVER IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Then i ran out my house and runned to lucy.

I knocked on the door. No reply. 'Lucy! I know you're in there! Just open the door! I wanna talk.' I yelled. What happened yesterday was awful. And in the small street i couldn't explain it because lucy had just broke up with her boyfriend. I wonder why.

Finally the door opened. Lucy stood in the doorway. Her hair was messy and she wore pants and a shirt. I walked past her. 'What do you want?' 'I want to talk.' We walked upstairs.

'Listen, luce, i don't know whats going on, but if its about what happened yesterday, i don't like her. It just happened but i don't feel anything for her.' 'Its not just that natsu. Its the fact that you dont talk to me the whole week, and that i needed you.' I looked at her. She needed me. Ofcourse she needed me! She had nobody and i just ignore her a whole week. 'I'm such an idiot' she looked at me. She smiled a bit. You know that smile, when someone believes what you said. 'Why did you break up with your boyfriend?' I think i said something wrong, because now she looked sad. 'I told him something about me. And he left me because of that. Thats the reason everybody leaves me. And i... I was scared that you knew it too and..... That you....' I hugged her. 'Don't worrie. I wont leave you anymore, i promise.' She sobbed. 'But, you have to know. And you are not going to like it. I get it if you wont be my friend any-' 'luce' i looked at her. 'I'm not going to leave you because you have a secret. It doesn't change you. And... I think that you would leave me faster if i told you my secret.' She smiled a bit. 'Come, lets get something to eat'