The star of tonight part 12

Natsu's POV

'Natsu?'

I turned around. Lucy stood in front of me with red eyes. She was crying.

'Luce? What happened? What are you doing here?'

'I can better ask you.'

I looked at my shoes. Ofcourse. I had to tell her now.

'Luce... I have to tell you something. Its really important that you know.... But... If you don't want to see me again after i told you, i get it.'

She looked strange at me.

'Why would i leave you?'

I began to tell.

'Well, before i came here, i lived with my parents in a small village. I had two older brothers and one younger sister. My parents loved them all, except me. I always got the blame from everything. My father cooked, and he always cooked for five persons, not for me. I became weaker, so i started to steal food. I trained myself and i felt that i was becoming stronger again.

But one day....... I was stealing food again. I thought my father wasn't home yet..... But he was. He saw me coming in with all the food and he blamed me.

The next day it was christmas. I was walking a bit and when i came home, the door was locked. I knocked a couple of times but nobody opened the door. They forgot me. I sat down in the snow.

Then my father came outside. He yelled at me and i just couldn't control myself anymore. I was so angry. I grabbed a stick that lay beside me. I slapped him as many times as i could. He fell on the ground. I saw blood running down from his head and he wasn't breathing anymore. I-i killed him.

My mother came running outside and hugged me. But i knew she would find out the truth. So i ran away. My brothers are still coming after me to pay them money for dad. But i don't have it.'

I felt arms around me. I began to cry and hugged back.

'I wont leave you, natsu. Its okay. I understand. I have to tell you something too.'

-------------------