The star of tonight ~chapter 3

-Lucy's POV-

I couldn't get him out of my head the whole week. Terrible, because i had a busy week and i would never see him again. And besides, i had a boyfriend who was really sweet.

'Something wrong sweety?' 'No, i'm just tired..' I said while smiling at my boyfriend. 'Well i have to go. See you soon' i kissed him and said goodbye. Then i was alone.

I decided to go to the city to drink some coffee, because i really needed that.

There only was a place near a guy. I sat down next to him and smiled. When i looked at him my eyes widened and so did his. 'Wait... You're from that concert right? Natsu?' 'Yeah.... And you are Luigi right?' 'Well.... Actually its Lucy..' 'Oh sorry...' I laughed. Never thought i would meet him again.

-natsus POV-

She sat next to me. How is that possible? I thought i would never meet her again, but there she was, even as beautiful as that night. We talked a bit. She seemed to be really nice.

'Well, i have to go, see you again?' I looked at her. She wanted to meet again!! 'Eeh.. Yes... Yes ofcourse!' 'Okay, here is my phone number!' She smiled and walked away.

Was it possible to fall in love with a superstar?

-----------------------------------------

Minna! I'm sorry its so short..... But i have a writers-block....