The star of tonight~ chapter 9

-Natsus POV-

'Luce?' I walked upstairs. She probably didn't hear me coming in. I walked into her room. 'Luce?' I opened the bathroom. I saw lucy. 'Oh... Ehh... I-i'm sorry... I didn't know... Ehh' i turned around and shut the door. Why did i did that? And why was i stuttering? She looked beauti- wait what?! No! Natsu! Dont think of that!

'Natsu?'

'Y-yes?'

'Its not a problem. That could happen to everyone.' She smiled. 'Come! Lets go swimming! The weather is beautiful!' I said and then we walked out of her house.

At the lake we took of our clothes and jumped into the water. Lucy looked so amazing in a bikini. We just laughed and talked.

When we got out of the water we sat down under a tree. It was going to get dark.

'Its amazing huh?' I looked next to me. Lucy was looking at the sunset. 'Yes it is' i said smiling. She looked at me too. We came closer slowly.

'So lucy, you are already into an other boy?' We turned around. There was a boy standing in front of us. 'What are you doing here?' 'Just walking' he said to lucy. This must be her ex-boyfriend. 'Can you leave her alone please? You. Broke up already.' I said mad. 'With a reason, yes. Have you already told him lucy? Or are you going to keep it a secret again and then tell him when it comes up.' Now i was starting to get angry. 'Go away! You have no right to judge her!' 'So you know?' 'YES! AND NOW GO!' I yelled. He walked away. Lucy looked at me. 'You know?!' 'No, but he was annoying.'