The star of tonight part 13

Lucy's POV

I took a deel breath and leaned back from the hug. If he told me his story, i had to tell mine.

'Luce? Y-you don't have to tell me if you don't want to...'

'No i have to natsu'

I looked in his eyes. Why was this so difficult?

'You know my mother died. After that, something in my father changed that day. His eyes looked different at me. Everytime i would come to his desk, he blamed me for my mothers death.

After a couple of weeks, he began to use me as a slave, i had to sing for him. I didn't get food before i sang for him. I became weaker. And one time, i just fell on the ground. He punched me in my face and i was bleeding. I got so angry that i forgot my pain and...... The next day i set the house on fire. My dad..... Well.... I don't know where he is and if he survived.'

It stayed silent. I didn't want to look up. He was judging me. I was losing him.

'Natsu... If you don't want to see me again tell me.'

I turned around and walked away. I was losing someone, again.

I looked behind me one more time and saw natsu still standing there, looking at me.

I felt a tear sliding down my cheek and quickly turned around and runned away. He didn't had to see me like this.

----- the next day -----

I woke up. Put on my clothes, and went to the studio. I had to record a cd.

When i was Done i went to the river to think and swim. I put off my clothes and went into the river. Nobody came here. I relaxed a bit. It has been a busy day and i wasn't even ready for the big show! I sighed. Why was my life so difficult.....

---------------------

Minna!

Sorry its a short one this time!!

What will happen? I'll publish soon and after this story i'm going to start a new one, so you can read that too!!!!

Please follow me!! I would love that 😊

Oh and read my other story too!!!