Camp Half blood Again

Annabeth p.o.v

My Taxi glided to a stop at the bottom of the emerald hill. I jumped out of the car, payed the driver and breathed in the familiar smell of strawberries. It really felt amazing to be home.

So if you don't know me , Hi I'm Annabeth chase a demigod daughter of Athena. I have come back to camp halfblood this summer after a slow year of school. I was so exited to be back and to see Percy but I don't want people to know.

I climbed up the grassy hill with my eyes focused on Thalia's pine. I reached the top and looked down into the valley. It was all so normal but that's what I loved, how that valley had a youth to it that never left.

I went to the big house and talked to Chiron about my year. "You have grown so much Annabeth, you and Percy" he remarked looking me up and down. I didn't know why but my heart fluttered at Percy's name. As I carried my luggage to my cabin I took my pulse to just make sure I wasn't dying.

I set myself up and lay in my bed. After so long it felt so right to be back. I noticed that I was lonely because I came a day earlier, there were campers but it's was scarce.

I hugged my cabin mates and they welcomed me back. I pulled on a Camp Halfblood tshirt. Stepped out side my cabin. I walked to the Poseidon cabin. I was about to knock when I heard a yell from behind me. " HEY ANNABETH" I whipped around and saw Percy. "PERCY" I shouted. He was down by the lake and was waving at me.

Without knowing why I bolted down there. As I ran I noted changes. He was taller, his face was more defined. What why am I thinking that i mentally scolded myself. I ran into his arms and hugged him so hard I couldn't breath. As I impacted I heard the wind get knock out of Percy but he placed his arms around me to. I felt so warm in his hug as he lifted me slightly and swung me around. I hugged and also could also tell his body was more muscular.I blushed a little and buried my face into his collarbone. We fell back into the grassy and I rolled off Percy.

I was still blushing but I laughed out loud as I lay in the grass, Percy was giggling and smiling widely. I was laughing and was trying not to cry when I felt Percy move. He was laying over top of me with his arms holding himself up. "How's my wise girl" he smirked . I was blushing and felt sick because of how close our body's were but I felt I had to retort " just as ever Seaweed brain". I brought my leg up and kicked him off my chest.

It felt so good to see him again and I couldn't help but feel a little blushing around him now.

So I'm trying this now because I looooovvveee
The Percy Jackson series, comment below if you like this
❤️❤️