The strange night and the stranger moring

Percy p.o.v

After some hours of playing my ukulele and singing to it about Annabeth. I had dinner and when back to my cabin.

I lay in my bed with a bad case of heart ache and new only one thing could heal me, water. I got my towel and some soap, I hid my ukulele under my bed with some other private stuff and set off to the showers.

I welcomed the fresh touch of water. I was humming to myself, after so much time playing the ukulele I had the song stuck in my head. I was washing soap threw my hair and started to sing.

Wise men say only fools rushing in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you.

I could almost hear Annabeth voice with mine. It gave me a warm feeling.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to b-
!CRASH!

I cut my words off as a crash form outside startled me. I turned off the water .Was someone watching I though.
"HELLO" I called out but all I could hear was the drip of water. I pulled a towel around my waist and ran around the back but nothing was there apart from a small broken bush. The person must have been standing on it and fallen. A shiver ran down my spine at the though, I grabbed my clothing and fled back to my cabin.

I was in a dream but I knew it. I was sitting in the forest with my new ukulele in hand. I strummed at it and the wind blew over head. The area around me was foggy and kinda blurred. I strummed again, a figure walked out of the cloud. It was Aphrodite but she changed when I saw her and became "a-Annabeth" my echoey dream voice said. She advanced on me in a seductive way, I was caking up as she came closer but then I fell over a rock and was on my back. In the forest someone was singing our song but my eyes were on Annabeth. I was crawling on my back. The Annabeth pounced on me, her lips connected with mine. She was moving slowly on my stomach and for some reasons I was kissing back. I wanted this but I didn't. "A-Annabeth stop" I said but part of me dinner want it to end. "Percy" her voice said in my ears. "Percy, why did you do this" Annabeth was crying on my waist, "Hey wise girl" I sobbed and tried to put my arms around her but I fell into the ground and was engulfed in black.

I jumped out of my bed and fell on the floor with a crash. My heart rate was scary fast. "Seaweed brain OPEN UP" Annabeth was smashing on my door. "I have to talk, open this door" .

I realised were I was and what just happened. "Umm- just give me a second" I croaked . After a dream like THAT I was not descent for human eyes. I put my blankets back on my bed and put a shirt on . I patted down my hair and sled checked I was okay. I walked to the door that was being smash down.

"Hhhheeeyy Annabeth" I asked. "What's wrong with you" she said and pushed into my room. I stepped out of her way as she sat on my bed. "Are you setting seaweed brain" she commanded. I was still processing and had to blink a little . I looked at Annabeth in to morning light, she was just like in my dream. "Yeah wise g-girl" I stammered and sat. Annabeth turned to me and gave me a look like I was a dirty sock.

"Okay so you will hear me out" she said, "I'm all ears wise girl" I said and lay on my stomach face her at the foot of my bed. Our faces were so close but that dream had scored the gusto out of me so I really didn't feel like blushing or getting a crusty feeling.

" so a few nights ago I was having a shower" she blushed and continued. "I was just singing, you no like you do, when I heard a voice, like a guys voice and he's mad with me" she was gushing all this out and grabbed my pillow and buried her face in it. "Ever since I have been wondering who it was and I think I'm starting to track him down cause a guy like him was singing to same song in the shower" she finished and wait for a responses.

Annabeth was my best friend and I always tried to help her but I couldn't find what to say. She gave me a look with her gray reflective eyes and then I realised that. One: she heard me singing and was almost about to find my out. Two: she almost caught me naked in the shower so it must have been her who broke the bush. Three: I had really real feelings for Annabeth and she found out or friend ship would be screwed.

I found my voice finally "Umm well Apollo kids can sing maybe one of them could have done it". I my throat and mouth were dry and my heart was going so fast. "Could be I should write this down, hav should got any paper".

Annabeth started trying to find some paper, I was having a silent panic attack, I felt so much for Annabeth but she didn't like me, she liked the guy who sang with her but that was me but she didn't know it was me. I just confused myself. I wasn't looking but Annabeth was leaning over to look UNDER ME BED.

I had my ukulele and private stuff down there, there was also a picture of Annabeth that we took last summer, I had it printed so it meant more, and if she saw my Ukulele she would want me to play and I would have to sing and also PRIAVTE STUFF. "Annabeth no" I yelled and tackled her to the ground. I felt myself spin in midair in a way so I didn't fall on her but then I smacked the ground.

I could feel a breath in my cheek, I had pushed Annabeth to the ground and she was on my waist straddling my hips. She had fallen over my body  and her face was next to mine so she was breathing into my ear. I could feeling my face going red and I wanted to kiss her but something held me back. "Annabeth are you okay" I asked. Her body was so pressed against mine, I could see slightly down her top but I was trying not to look. "Annabeth?" I was two her on the shoulder when she perked up, she looked at me and at my body and her body pressed so closely together, she looked back at me eyes and then stood up quickly. "Yes I'm okay why would I not be and thanks for the help I'm leaving now" her tone was frantic ,she ran out of my cabin her face crazy red.

What on earth was that i though , I though about going after he but first I need some paper to, I had a plan.

Sorry if there are some mistakes but I'm in a rush to get this one out because I have to cram for a test
Thanks and aseeya ;)