Songs and dreams in my head

Annabeth p.o.v

I didn't know what happened but I walked back from the showers in a dream like state. I wonder who sang with me I wondered, part of me really hoped it was.. well.... Percy. But he didn't sing or at least I didn't know it . It was silly, why would he sing with me. I was blushing so much and I flopped into my bunk and hugged my pillow so hard. I wanted to stay up all night but I fell asleep before I even knew.

My dreams were clouded. Moments of battle, people lying on the ground, my family crying. I was so terrified then the dreams got weirder. I though of Luke and Thalia and people fighting. Then my dream changed I was in the shower singing but the wall melted. I was standing with Percy. He was smiling at me and he slowly approached. He smile was dark and lustrous , wait it wasn't him coming closer it was me. We were kissing, it was really hot and heavy. Percy was biting my neck and I was moaning his name .The dream was good but I was so scared and wanted to leave. Percy and I were lying on the ground kissing laying over each other. We were moving smoothly against one another's body's . I was seeing and feeling it all then I heard someone say my name. "Annabeth... Annabeth ... ANNABETH".

I woke with a start. I opened my eyes and looked into Seagreen ones. "PERCY" I screamed and nearly smashed my head on the bunk above. "Woah chill are you okay". he was on his knees next to my bed. He put a hand and cupped my face. I blushed at the touch. "Why are you here" I asked. "Your cabin mates said you were calling for me" he explained "I-i was" I said and rubbed my head. Then I though of the dream and went pale. What had a said I though and panic started to bore at me. "Look are you okay wise girl" he asked and brought his hand back from my face "yeah-yeah I'm fine" I said . Okay-no you get dressed because we are doing sword fighting". Percy jumped up and grabbed my blankets and me and drag us off the bunk "AHHH STOP YOU SEAWEED BRAIN" I yelled whilst trying to get free.

I had a really great day. In the morning Percy and my cabin did sword fighting and we all had goes sparring and I bet Percy that was fun. After that we had to go and pick strawberries ,while Percy was canoeing. I was really happy and my cabin kept asking me and teasing me about Percy. "Yeah this morning you were like 'ohh Percy ahhh'" mimicked Malcom so I tackled him to the ground.

Malcom was right that dream had really freaked me out because I had had dreams like that before but that one was so real and what if it was true.