The songful shower

Percy p.o.v

Dinner was crazy, and Rachel came over. I like Rachel but I had Annabeth on my mind.
When our hands touched I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. My heart raced and my head felt light.

I was sitting alone in my cabin. "I need to talk to her" I whispered into the dark. I pulled on my shirt and stepped out side.

I walked in the moon light to cabin 6, Anthea. I knocked on the door. A smaller camper came to the door. "Where is Annabeth" I asked. He looked me up up down scanning me. "Showers" he said and slammed to door in my face.

I breathed into the night. I can't go into the showers so I can just wait outside I though. I walked to the shower block and leaned on the concrete.

I could hear the sound of water rushing . I was staring at the stars  when I heard a sound, a voice was around the back of the block. I darted around drawing riptide but nothing was there. Weird I noted. Then I saw the steam coming from a window and a couple bricks place just under it.

I walked without thinking to them but though before I looked in, I'm better then this, I'm not like the Stoll brothers I wouldn't peep on a girl. Then I heard a voice rise from the window, a girl singing. Annabeth my mouth when dry, my heart raced . I really wanted to look. Every atom in my body wanted me to peer in and see her. I nearly did but I had dignity so I closed my eyes and listened.

Her voice rose with the steam . It was high and rhythmic, it was so clear and my heart pounded. Then I heard the words

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

My heart was going at a million miles and our. At that moment I knew what to do
I opened my mouth and sang. Annabeth fell silent

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

My singing as I put it was nice and In tune. I knew I could sing but to be it sounded lovely,I didn't know how Annabeth felt but I could feel a warm feeling in my feet and hands. Then we both sang.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Our voices melted together and made a beautiful pair our perfect duet

If I ever looked over into the window it was now. I was so happy and after it finished I ran to my cabin and fell into my pillow. I was blushing so hard and was hugging it to my face. I really think I liked Annabeth.