Preparing

Annabeth p.o.v

The camp was in high spirits. "Our first capture the flag of the summer" exclaimed Malcom who was bouncing around our cabin before bed. "And it's tomorrow, so chill out" said and older camper who was already in bed.

"So we have a plan and teams are ready " panicked Malcom, (he wasn't the only one who was exited because we loved a good plan) "your starting to sound like a Nike child" I laughed, gathering my shampoo and towel. "Okay, okay Im going to bed" he threw him self onto his bunk. I just rolled my eyes and snatched up my towel.

I walked in to rising moonlight to the showers. I ran into a stall and was placing my stuff on the bench. That's when I heard a voice, one much like the night before who sang with me. I wrapped a towel around my body and stepped back outside into  the moonlight. I snuck around the back and found my self behind that boys bathrooms. There were also a random group of bricks or rocks out the back out I didn't pay notice.

I was too short to peek over so I put my ear to the wall. Under all the falling water I heard a rising voice. The SAME I WAS SINGING WITH!!. My heart was leaping  round my chest. It was the same and he was singing the same song. I was having a faint moment losing myself in the voice and wondering who it was.

I quietly sang along with his voice and it sounded the same. I knew it was devious but I had a feeling I had never know. I was on tippy toes and trying to stand on a small bush to get a look through the small brick window things . I was uncomfortable trying to stand on a bush and lifted myself up whilst clutching a towel around my body. I got my head almost over, my eyes saw someone in the shower but I couldn't tell who it was because the bush gave why and I fell. "CRUNCH" the bush and my back made as I hit the ground. I still had the towel around my body but the water had stopped. "Hello" a voice rang out but I wasn't listening cause I got to my feet and ran into the girls showers before the guy could tell who I was. I was breathing quietly as someone walked around out side the back, I held my breath but then the walking faded and they left. I let out a sigh of relief and turned on the water.

I was trying to remember what his voice had sounded like and putting together the small glimpse of person who I almost saw before I fell from grace. I wanted to know so badly and there was only one person I knew who could put it together. Percy.