Chapter Fourteen

I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this upload is really late, but I had writer's block so bad!! And then I figured out what to write but I didn't have wifi! I just got back from my trip and I have missed my home! Anyways I hope this chapter makes up for my long delay! Again I am sooo sorry! Hopefully, you won't have this long of a wait again! Also, I am about 120 something from 1000 reads and I am so excited! Thank you to all of you! I love you all!

-Jackie<3

Now on to the story!!!

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Did you get your dress yet? Has Cole asked you?" Lilly asked as soon as I stepped out of my car. Tonight we are having a girls night. We haven't had one in forever and I miss her. This will be the first time I am coming here since I found out I was a witch and Lilly's sister. She pulls me inside and all the way up to her room.

"Wow! I can't even relax." I told her laughing.

"NO! Tell me the answers I want now!" She demanded me. Rolling my eyes I sat on the couch that was in her room. This thing is so comfortable. Not nearly as comfortable as Cole's bed. Oh my gosh it's like laying on a cloud. I miss him. Even though I just seen him last night. He wouldn't let me sleep. He had to show me why I shouldn't insult his sex skills. Boy let me tell you, I don't want to insult them! They are wonderful. I pull out my iphone4 and scroll down to Cole's name. I smil at the picture ID. It is of me and him kissing. It's so cute to because we are both smiing in the kiss. I send him a quick text.

I miss you baby<3

"Come on, Ash." Lilly said in a little kid voice.

"Alright. No, I haven't got a dress. And he hasn't asked me because we both know who we are going with. How about you? Got a dress? Nate asked you yet?" I said to her. I felt my phone vibrate.

Trust me I miss you too babe<3 How is Lilly?? Havin as much fun with her as with me?;)

Laughing to myself I text him back. Lilly sighs and lays on her floor.

"I wish I had your relationship. You and Cole don't have any problems. He is always talking to you. And you guys don't gotta sneek. I just wish you guys parents could know and mine." She said to me with envy and sadness in her voice. Quickly I scan over my text.

Wayyyyy More fun;) You arent tht fun you kno:D and I feel bad for her:< she wants to tell mine and her parents but can't gotta go tho bye baby<33

"Lilly, Cole and I have our problems. Sure most of them are witch related but we have relationship problems too. And he is always talking to me because of what I did few months ago. You guys are soul mates everything will work out. Just give it time. If you wanna tell the parents then do it." I explain to her. I look at my phone.

do I need to prove tht Im fun again:D i gladly will:) and tell her time will make everything better! bye babe<333 Be safe please

I don't bother replying. I have the perfect idea.

"Lil, lets go to the mall. We can look at dresses for the new moon dance and we can just shop. How does that sound?" I said standing up. She jumped up instantly.

"Lets go! I just gotta grab my card from my mom. We have to take your car though. My dad took my baby to the shop to get checked." Lilly said with excitement in her voice. Nodding I put my boots back on and grab my keys. I love that its colder now. I think my outifits are prettier in the cold. I am wearing light Hollister skinny jeans with holes and a dark pink abercrombie long sleeve v-neck shirt. With my black ugg boots. Lilly and I walk down stairs to the living room where her mom is playing with Farah.