Chapter Seven

Just a heads up this chapter is probably only going to be like a page because its not very long. I figured out that like 6 sheets of notebook paper front and back is only like a page on here. So I'm sorry for the shortness. But I wanna say thank you to you all! I may not have 1000 or 100 reads but I am getting more then I have before and I am greatful for that! So this is a thank you to you all that has read, voted, commented, or fanned. You guys make my day so much better. Alright I think I will shut up now because this chapter got some........stuff going on!:D Oh yeah I dedicated because she commented:) This is my thanks. I will soon be going back to dedicate the other chapter to those who have voted and fanned me:D

*****************************************************************************************************************

It has been exactly two weeks since my fight with Lilly. I still don't feel any emotion. Something deep inside me has changed. I don't know how I feel about it. The only thing on my mind is power. All I want is power, my power. I also get this feeling that my bloodline wants their power to. Talk about pressure! Everyone has tried to talk to me, but I won't talk back. Even Cole, I ignore. Its so hard to do it though. My heart wants to talk to him and be with him, but my mind and body just wants one thing, power. There was a small knock at my door. It opens and reveals my mother. She paused for a second thinking about coming in, but she did come in, sadly. I notice she has something in her hand. She has a pickle wraped in a paper towel. She probably brought it to get me up. Pickles are my favorite snack, but even that won't work. The only thing that will get my head and body up is my power. I want it now!

"Ash, sweetheart, I brought you a snack." She said interrupting my thoughts of what I could do with my power. Eyeing the pickle I see its looks really good. I haven't really been eating and I really want it. I silently take the pickle and bite into it. Yummy! I can see a small smile forming on my mother's face. Oh she thinks she is getting me out of here. Think again woman! With the silence growing longer my mother finally breaks it.

"Will you please say something to me?" She asked desperately. No! I shouted in my head. Instead of saying it I just laid back down while finshing my pickle. It was really good. My mother's eyes were on me. I could feel them trying to break me. Yeah, not gonna work! I deal with Cole doing that all the time. No eye staring works on me anymore. But something did bother me though. Usually, I feel warmth and love when she looks at me, but I just feel coldness. Oh well! Wait what? This is the woman who raised me I can't just say that. Actually I can. Am I arguing with myself?

"Katherine Ashley Force! You will speak to me this instinte!" She yelled at me. She never yells at me! I jump up and without looking know I have a crazed look on my face. I can tell by the fear that flashed in my mother's eyes.

"Do you understand what is going on in my head right now? No, you don't! So just stay away from me! If I want to talk I will when I am good and ready! Not when you demand me to!" I yelled at her. She straightens up to make herself look talker and imitating. Ain't happening mom!

"That's why you're suppose to talk to me! So, I know what's going on inside your head! You communicate with me. I'm your mother! I have every right to demand you when to talk. You have to tell me what is wrong!" She screamed at me. Who does she think she is? Did she give birth to me? I think not! With the coldest voice I had I said, "You are not my mother. You did not have sex and then carry me for nine months. My real mother didn't want me, so you have me now. That still doesn't make you my mother. So what if a piece of paper says so. That doesn't make it real. You can say that you love just like if I was your real daughter, but you never will. You didn't get to have that bond with me when you are pregnate! Faith has been right when she said I don't belong here! I can't believe it took me this long to realize that! Actually, no I realized that a long time ago I just didn't want to come to terms with it!"