Epilogue

• Dedicated to My Readers<3 :D

:'( This is the official last chapter of Broken Together!! I can't believe this is done. Well, not yet I still have to write epilogue!!

So, this was going to just be Cole's POV, but I have something else in mind. Oh and it will first be the next day since Ash left, but then it will skip to the future. Alright I am going to shut up now!

Read my dears!!!!:D

**************************************************************************************************************

Cole's POV

Rolling over I don't feel her soft body next to mine. I just feel a cold bed. She has been up for a while now. Ash probably got hungry. Sitting up I notice something on her nightstand. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and realize it is a note. I smile. Ash, is so cute. Leaving me notes. The smile quickly falls off my face once I read the first line.

                                                      I will always love you.

Cole,

I am writing this to you because I figured you needed this much. Actually, I think I need this much. Lately my life has been turned upside down and thrown in to a hell like universe. Everything use to make sense to me. I would wake up and live the life of a semi normal teenage life. Now a days nothing makes sense. Not even school. I have failed three test. That doesn't happen to me. Cheerleading has been pushed to the back of my mind. Lilly, my best friend/twin, is pregnante with my adoptive brother. My adoptive sister died in front of my eyes. And most of all the boy I love with all my heart knows how to keep me on my toes. <--- That is you just so you know.  Leaving is the only thing I can think of that will help me. I came up with this plan right after my accident. It wasn't hard to do since all of my money was in my closet and I had a lot of it.

Look, I can't make this easier. It's hard for both of us. Yes, it is hard for me. It breaks my heart to have to look up from this note and see you sleeping so happily and then me leaving you. I am so sorry, baby. I know that will mean nothing to you, but I am truely sorry. I want nothing more then to be in your arms and let you kiss me. But that can't happen. When you are done reading this, do not try to find me. I have broke our mind connection. Luke's too. I am unreachable and I need it this way for a while. If I want to be found you will find me. But baby I love you with every thing in me. Just please help Nate with Faith's death, me leaving, and his baby. Goodbye, my love.

                                                                            XOXO

                                                                  Love with all my heart!

                                                                      Forever and Always,

                                                          Katherine (Ash)ley Skye Force

Through out the note I could see stain marks from her tears. Or maybe they were my own. Yes, I Cole am crying. Ash means everything to me and she just up and left without a single goodbye. Wait, that was what last night was about. She made love to me as her goodbye and I never knew it. My baby is gone.

"Ash. Cole. We are needed down- Where is Ash?" Nate asked in a small voice. I look up and see that he has been crying himself. Oh yes I forgot he lost someone too. We have all lost two people. Nate's eyes widen when he meets my own.