Character Intro

First name: Mari

Last name: Tanaka 

Blood type: AB

Age: 16

Class: 1-A

Hair: Long, wavy, brown, mostly seen wearing it up and not down

Eyes: Golden or brown

Height: 5'4

Likes: sour stuff, pulling pranks, listening to music, reading sometimes, writes for fun, draws for fun, warmer weather, the color blue, the color white, sometimes color black, being surrounded by friends, being surrounded by ones she loves (mostly older bro and boyfriend)

Dislikes: being scared (which can be hard to do), things that are too sweet (including people), the color pink, the color yellow, obnoxious people, people that are too shy, and sometimes just people in general

Personality: gets annoyed easily, sends glares on accident sometimes(most times on purpose), smarter than she looks, she is adorable, she is kind (once you get to know her, SHE LOVES ALL SORTS OF SELF DEFENSE!

Family: Her dad runs a technology company called pineapple (the brand Kyoya uses), and her mom runs a make-up industry and also some fashion, her mom likes to focus on the make-up part and has tons of models. Mari is one of the models for both the make-up and the actual fashion modeling too. 

More family crap: Mari's mother's name is Cho Tanaka, and her fathers name is Akio Tanaka She has five siblings, an older sister, an older brother, a younger sister, a younger brother, and another younger brother. Her older sister, Asami Tanaka, is a very mature women who was married off and didn't earn any of the family business due to her parents thinking she wouldn't try hard enough. Mari's older brother, Mamoru Tanaka, he is the older brother of Mari (obviously) and is very protective of her, he has a matched skill level of fighting as Honey's little brother and would do anything to protect his "baby sister" (he is two years older than her, but only one in schooling), Mari's little sister, Ai Tanaka, is a sweet 'little' girl who looks up at Mari, literally and metaphorically, Ai is a year in school behind Mari but is two years younger than Mari in age. Mari's first little brother, Shinji Tanaka, doesn't really care about Mari, he only cares for Mamoru and Mari's youngest brother. Shinji is a first year middle school (sixth grade for you 'Merican folk) and is obsessed with all sports. Mari's youngest brother, Yori Tanaka, is probably the calmest of the children (for now) he is a fifth year elementary student (fifth grade) and likes to hang out with Mari when she is doing her homework and try to help her. 

Now for Mari's BFF

First name: Momo

Last name: Tachabina

Blood type: O

Age: 16

Class: 1-A

Hair: Caramel color or brown, most times seen in a sporty pony tail with a headband, when it's not in a pony tail it's wavy. 

Eyes: Blue 

Height: same as Haruhi 5'1

Likes: friends, family, music, anime, attention from hot guys *cough cough host club* but not like the guests of host club, food, and Disney

Dislikes: arrogant people, dishonest people, over the top people, expired food, horror movies

Personality: wise, carefree, musical, food lover, loyal, kind, stubborn

Family: Momo's dad is always sponsoring famous athletes, such as ice skaters and swimmers (mostly). So he's never really home, and he's always on business trips. Momo's dad's actual job is running his toy company known as TachiToys. (KAWAII) 

Other family crap: Momo's mother was murdered when Momo was 13 almost 14 (actual words brought to you by Momo) and her father didn't really care for her so he adopted another girl who was named Kiki. (you can read a little bit about her in my other book: What Could Go Wrong?) Kiki is a kinda nice girl who is a second year and has black hair and blue eyes, she is the favorite child, (which isn't too hard since there is only her and Momo and Momo's dad hates her sooo ye) and Momo isn't allowed to call her dad, dad or daddy. She must address him as father or sir, idk why but were goin with it. 

-------------------------------------------

IT'S MEH NEW BUK GUYS! (yes I know I spelled that incorrectly) Momo is HimeTachabina 's OC and Mari is mine. PEACE OUT MY.... I'm still figuring out a name for myself and for you guys, for now I'll call you my Levi's cuz I love you all <3

MARI: That was cheesy

AUTHOR-CHAN: Shush young lady!