5

 "I should have got a haircut." Sheriff Stillinski sighed as he stood with Scott, Stiles, and Veronica in his office at the Sherif's station.

    "Well, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut,"  Stiles commented jokingly, causing Veronica to roll her eyes.

  "I think you look great," Veronica added in, smiling at the man.

   "I agree." Scott nodded, wrapping an arm around Veronica as they both smiled at Stiles' father.

   "Why thank you, kids I should have had." The Sheriff smiled and Stiles looked at his two best friends, deeply offended.

"Anytime," Veronica replied, still smiling.

     As they kept talking amongst themselves, they heard someone yelling, "Stillinski!" An unknown person shouted angrily.

      The group of four shared a quick glance before making their way out of the office, "I'm going to kill you!" The boy growled at the Sheriff as two deputies held him back.

  Stillinski sighed, clearly not surprised by the boy's angry outburst, "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, it was well documented, in your anger expression inventory." He explained before turning to the two deputies holding Donovan back "Deputies, escort the prisoner out." He ordered and they obeyed, only to have Donovan refuse as he turned to Sheriff Stillinski.

  "I'm not angry like I'm going to throw a brick through your window. Angry like I'm going to find you, and I'm going to stab you with a knife until you die." The boy kept going and Stiles rolled his eyes, unimpressed.

   "Wow, that was awesome," Veronica spoke up, sarcastically clapping her hands together as everyone turned to face her.

"That was awesome, that was great. Can we do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know? Okay, you know what? It's fine, you'll have plenty of time to work on in your tiny little cell," Stiles added into Veronica's comment, clearly to pissed off Donovan even more,"Just stuck there forever."

    Donavan stepped forward, ready to lunge at Stiles and Veronica. Veronica was the first one to protective go in front of Stiles and soon after, Scott did also.

"Get him out of here!" Sheriff yelled and the deputies were quick to get him out of the station.

______________

 Once getting the call from Lydia and the Sheriff about a crime occurring during their ride back home, Veronica, Scott, and Stiles made their way to the crime scene. Scott and Veronica stood listening to the sheriff with Stiles standing beside them, "Scott, Veronica, you saw this kid Donovan, He...He wasn't like you right?" Sheriff told them quietly so others couldn't hear.

"No, he couldn't have, I would have smelt it," Veronica replied, shaking her head.

"Unless he knows how to hide his scent," Stiles told the group, walking over to him.