Till the end of time(11)

I kissed him and sent tingles down my spine again, he pulled my waist closer to him and rolled on top of me i rubbed his chest down to his belly button and i heard him moan he started to kiss my neck and worked his way down to my collarbone "Shaun" i moaned that must have made him excited because then clothes were flying off and i was naked under the sheets "I'm going to take care of you he whispered in my ear i wont hurt you" Then it happened with one swift movement my virginity was gone i felt some pain but thought of the love i had for him and it all went away i loved him and this was my gift to him and his gift to me this was our contract our bliss our everything it felt great, we rolled over and now i was on top we went under the sheets and danced in to the moonlight for the rest of the night. When we finished he held me close to him as if i was going to leave him "I'm never going to leave you" i smiled at him but he didn't return it "Anna, What if something happens to me or you and were left with being alone how would you take that?" he asked giving me a serious once look over I snuggled into him "we don't have to worry about that Shaun cause your not going anywhere and neither am I" he moved away from me so he could look into my eyes "Anna, look I know what happened to you dad and-" I covered his lips "what happened to my dad and me and you are 2 totally different things Shaun I love you and your not going anywhere and if you are haha I'll find you" I laughed "now please hold me I want to feel you next to me" he held me and everything was better I was worried about what he was saying was he trying to hint something at me? Was he leaving me? I didn't know all I knew was that I needed to keep a close eye on him.

SHAUNS POV

She was worried I could sense it she pulled me closer to her why did I say that im so stupid I've been thinking about death ever since these dreams ive been having I shouldn't be talking about stupid things like this I rested my head on hers and found myself falling into deep sleep.

When I woke up Anna was gone but there was a letter

Went to get dressed for school see you there <3

I love you -Annabelle

I kissed the letter and went about my day I showered and dressed in my blue fitted jeans white v neck t and Ralph Lauren polo shoes and was out the door I got in my jeep and sped down to school to see Annabelle once I got there she was waiting in the parking lot I got out of the car picked her up and placed her on my jeep and kissed her lips slowly "wow" she said breathing heavily "I should go home more often" "shh" I said kissing her again " just kiss me" and started to part her lips with my tongue but something was wrong she wasn't returning the kiss "what's wrong Hun?" I said rubbing up and down her arms "Stop it stop acting like that" she said getting of the car and facing me "like what?" I asked confused "like it's the last time you're ever going to see me" she said stomping her foot I laughed but inside I knew she was right I acted like this because I literally thought it would be the last time I was going to see her " I don't know what your talking about I said leaning in to kiss her again but she backed away " your scaring me Shaun" she said with worry on her face "im sorry" I said "I'll stop, I have a surprise for you after school today meet me here after last period Kay?" I said kissing her forehead that made her smile she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulling me in for a kiss "hey, Anna!" a short stubby girl said "oh hey" anna said waving "Ash this is shaun, shaun ash.

ANNABELLES POV

"I know who he is" she said staring at him dreamily "okay let's go" I said grabbing her by her color " Anna I wish I was as pretty as you then I would get all the boys like you do" she said letting her head fall I looked at her "ash are you serious your gorges and its not what's on the outside its what's on the inside that matters" I said taping her heart " sure" she said plus I would love Shaun even if he was the ugliest man on earth because he understands me" I said smiling to myself at the thought of Shaun "wooooowww" she said stopping and facing me "you really love him" she said raising her voice "we're in love with each other" I said biting my bottom lip then the bell rung "come on lets go" I said pulling ash to class