till the end of time

THANKS FOR READING GUYS I'M ACTUALLY SOO HAPPY SO A NEW CHARACTER IS INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER SO I KINDA HOPE YOU LOOOVE IT!

<><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><,>

DEREK'S POV

My sister has been in the hospital for 3 days now, and wouldn't take any visitors so instead they came here and dropped gifts off, and ask about her. I hated this, she didn't want to get better, she didn't want to come home, and she was emotionless, a soulless person lying there, with no expression or feeling. The doctor told us to give her time because she was going through alot, but i didn't want to just give her time, she was my sister. I understand it must be hard for her, but i told her not to do this, not to fall for someone, she had so much to lose, like her sanity. I walked out the door preparing for another day at school. Nothing has changed there people were the same, it's like Shaun's death didn't matter and i liked it like that. As soon as i parked in the parking lot i saw a guy who looked like some Hollister model start walking towards me, his face was hard with a hint of something i couldn't quite catch, pride? "Hey, are you Annabelle's brother? He asked me. What was it with these jocks and their stupid questions? Why would he pick me out of all the god damn males in the school? "Yes i am, you are?" I asked him walking past him, letting him trail close behind me. It bothered me that he was still following me. "I'm james a friend of Annabelle." James said jumping 2 steps at a time to catch up. I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to face him, i didn't want him following me all day so i gave him a chance to get to his point. "I was just wondering how Annabelle was doing, i mean after Shaun's death." He said fiddling with the lap of his notebook. The boy did look worried, but then again there was a hint of something i just couldn't catch. "She's holding up, i mean death can never be easy, after the death of dad she never really was quite the same until Shaun came along and now he's gone too i guess, so i don't know really." I said trying to stifle back tears. All the pain my sister had to undergo, to the point now where she won't talk to me, not to anyone, she was so broken that she couldn't feel. "Will she be  coming back to California high?" James asked snapping me out of my thoughts. "Why don't you ask her yourself, she'll be coming out of the hospital this afternoon." I said entering my classroom door, not caring whether he was going to see her or not.

ANNABELLES POV

I was back in my room, my familiar room and i hated it. I didn't want to be near anything that reminded me of him. The hospital had been very good for me, although i never associated with anyone, i didn't feel the need to, i couldn't speak my voice would get caught in my throat and tears would pour out of my eyes like rain. The rain, sweet, gentle rain, cold but warm at the same time. I looked out the window, it was sunny the sun hung bright in the sky, i heard the laughter of children outside, the ringing of bike bells; this seemed so familiar, like i heard it once, once when i lived. I sat on top of my bed looked at my far wall; i didn't want to be here, anywhere but here, where his figure loomed in every corner. My brother burst in to my room with a big smile. I always loved his smiles, but i couldn't bring myself to smile back i just sat there and slowly watched his smile fade away. "Someone is here to see you sis." My brother said walking over to me and sitting down. I looked at him with a blank expression; he looked so beautiful, so rich, and so alive. I didn't know how i looked , i haven't looked in a mirror in what seems like forever; but from what i could feel, i knew i looked like a ghost, my lips felt dry,  and i haven't done anything with my hair, i just didn't feel the need to, my life was over the day his ended. That's when i saw him, James walked into the room and by the look on his face, and I was not what he was expecting. "Hey there" He said sounding very frightened and worried. I started to crack a smile, remembering him being he closest person to Shaun. Before i could stop myself i touched his hands, and he quickly pulled up a chair. "How are you holding up?" He asked rubbing my wrists with his thumbs. I wanted to say something but i was too caught up in his gesture. It was exactly what Shaun would do to me, when i had my anxiety attacks; but how did James know this? He hasn't seen it. I separated our hands and watched his hands in fright, i then looked at James but it wasn't him, it was Shaun looking right back at me. He smiled at me, that beautiful smile, and grabbed my hands. "You're not really there." I said shutting my eyes. I opened my eyes and Shaun was gone, it was just James looking at me in fright, my brother was feeling my head, and calling my name. "Anna, are you okay..... ANNA!" He screamed. "I'm fine" I finally croaked out. It felt good to talk, but my voice sounded very low and crackly. "Thank god, don't scare me like that." My brother said pulling me in for a hug. I looked at James he was pressed against far wall. I looked at him and chuckled. "Not what you expected was it?" I said sounding so sick. "I'm sorry I'll leave." He finally said running out of my room.