Till the end of time (3)

"see ya" I said walking in "okay ill pick you up after kay" she said and walked away I sighed and walked into the class I must have been late cause the teacher was explaining something on the board I was about to silently pick a seat at the back until the door slammed shut behind me shit! I thought "Ms. Thorton nice of you to join us , no seriously im so glad you finally chose to show up" the nerdy looking teacher said he clearly thought he had gotten me scared cause he had a smirk on his face when everyone chuckled and giggled I noticed that sara was in my class she was sitting in the front giving me an evil look then suddenly I remembered everyone was waiting for me to sit down but no this was to much fun to just give in that easily "why thank you teach I mean I wasn't going to show up but then I wondered what if I get a nice teacher instead of dick and luckily I did come cause then I wouldn't have met a kind and respectful teacher like yourself sir" I said smirking back the smirk wiped off his face as he turned around he said "second seat 3 isles down have a seat I smiled at the fact that I won and followed his instructions I sat down and turned to look at the person I sat next too and froze.

SHAUNS POV

I saw her and every feeling I had just dropped everything stopped her pale milky skin her crystal blue eyes and her jet black hair made me want to do flips in the air I wanted to hold her and hide her away from the world I had no idea who she was and I already knew that I could never let her out of my sight i needed to touch her hold her be with her I needed .....her. As I was staring at her I realized our eyes connected she was staring at me too! I went to touch her when luckily someone put their hands on my shoulders then i heard who it was " I see you've met my boyfriend now that you have beat it he's my partner" I looked as she finally looked away from my eyes and smiled at sara "you must be the bitch" she said laughing "boy oh boy im going to have fun getting to know you" she said as she picked up her bag and went to the back of the class I stared at her all the way there until sara turned my head to face her " can you believe her I mean look wt her outfit she looks like a hillbillie" she chuckled I looked at sara and wondered why I was with her and then found the answer cause I wanted to be in and in order to be the it guy you had to date the it girl I looked at the back of the class to stare at this mysterious girl and saw that she wasn't there she must have went to the washroom I took advantage of this time and left the class to look for her i ran into the hallway and searched until I saw her paceing around squeezing her legs together I chuckled and watched " why in the world would you ask to go to the washroom when you don't even know where it is ?" she said to herself "I know where it is" I said unexpectedly I walked towards her she looked shocked and embarrassed " oh stalker mode" she laughed I chuckled and stopped infront of her " so you want to go to the washroom or do you wanna do your business in your pants" I said smiling she laughed and said "lets go".