Till the end of time (2)

I got in the passenger seat of my brothers Porsche and was in awe. "Wow, how'd you get the money to buy this hot rod" I said feeling the interior.

 "I didn't, father got it for me" Derek said putting on his sunglasses. I looked at him in disgust. How could he call him that? He knew dad, he loved dad, and for him to just let him go like that? I must have had tears in my eyes because Derek saw and tried to reach for me.

 "Ugh Anna I didn't mean it like that-"

"No I don't blame you, he's richer why wouldn't you disown dad completely? I get it" I said and got out of the Porsche. I slammed the door and walked to school; I put my headphones in and started to listen to Metric- Eclipse. Soon enough I was at California High, wow I thought; they were creative with this one. I walked into this castle called a school, as I walked down the hallway several people turn to look at me but I smiled to myself and walk down the hallway pretending like I don't notice them staring.

One boy had the guts to whistle at me, which made me laugh. I then walked down to my first period class, history. I walked in and suddenly I felt like I was looking at a fucking Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue. The girls were practically wearing all slutty clothes...

"Incredible I'm going to love it here" I said to myself as I sat down. Glancing around for the teacher I was shock to realize the teacher isn't teaching anything, she was doing her nails! At least I'd like one thing here I thought, suddenly a tall brown haired Abercrombie model walked up to me.

 "Hey I'm Josh babe, and I think your hot enough to have lunch with me, what do you say lucky winner" he said looking at me up and down. Clearly this guy had one hell of an ego, I mean sure he wasn't bad and maybe the other chicks would fall for him, but me? Nuh uh. I smiled and looked at him and got closer.

"Listen, obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. I'm a crazy bitch and if you think you're winning me over, not a chance. So hunny you can look, I chuckled "But don't you fucking even think about touching" I said and smiled. I put my feet on the table and my headphones in. Josh looked at me outraged which made me smile even more. He walked away; suddenly a girl beside me tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and saw a small girl very compact, very petite but had a killer figure, she had a beauty mark right under her eye that was quite noticeable, and basically this girl was cute and maybe even pretty.

  "Wow you are my hero! No one ever does that like ever" she said pulling up closer to me.

"Well something's need to be done" I said. She laughed and put out her hand

"I'm Ashley but most people call me Ash, not like the smoky things ha-ha" I looked at her tanned hand. Well I did need at least one friend and she didn't look too bad. She didn't even seem like a major bitch, I guess we could get along. I took her hand

"Annabelle, but call me Anna" I smiled.

"Sweet" she grinned. "What class do you have next?"

 "Science" I said pretending to puke. She laughed.

"Come on I'll walk you" Getting up as the bell rang I got my bag and walked with Ash to my class. On our way Ashley was staring in amusement at everyone.

"Okay your creeping people out" I said laughing

"Okay since I'm walking you to class I might as well tell you who everyone is" she said looking at me in frustration. "That's Sara Momentum, she's like the hottest thing here" she said pointing at a hot blonde girl leaning against a locker. I studied the girl I could tell why she was the hottest thing, she had less clothes on then a prostitute. I watched as she laughed and smiled at her friends, I noticed that she had a little over bite, but it suit her.            A bunch of boys walked by her and her friends and she instantly looked at the back of some kid's head, I wondered why. Is it her boyfriend? Meh, whatever.

I looked the girl over and now saw that she was pulling one boy closer to her. She slipped a piece of paper in his pocket and walked away purposefully swaying her hips, wow what a slut, I thought. I obviously missed everyone the girl mentioned cause she was apparently naming the last person.

"And that" she said dreamily "That's Shaun Sara's boyfriend the apple of every girls eye.  I've never seen anything like him" she said looking longingly at the back of a boy's head.

 I didn't see him and I really didn't care because I didn't want to know anyone and I didn't care about anyone. Suddenly Ash stopped in front of a boring looking classroom "And here is science" she said pointing to the door.

"See ya" I said walking in.