Till the end of time 17

The next morning I woke up to the blaring sound of Maroon 5- Moves like jagger. Where the hell was that noise coming from? I was trying to sleep. I abruptly got up and marched over to my balcony and knew where the noise was coming from, that idiot child’s room. He was buttoning his white dress shirt and looking in the mirror, I stomped back into my room to see my mom standing in my doorway.

“I see you met Adrian.” She smiled.

“I want a different room.” I said sourly.

 “Oh come on hunny he’s a nice boy.” “Before I forget, here is your uniform, and Adrian will be driving you to school, okay here you go.” My mother rushed through the “Adrian will be driving you to school” part, but I caught on.

“I’m sorry who will be driving me to school?” I repeated. No way in hell would I allow that moron to drive me to school, besides I had my own car, why would he be driving me? “Mom, I have my own car this is not necessary” I squeezed out.

“Hunny, you’re in no condition to drive; you know what the doctor said.” My mother stated knowing that I remembered the awful words. Annabelle must fully recover from her depression, in order to live an independent life; we wouldn’t want her hurting herself.

When my mother saw my god awful expression from realizing that he would definitely have to drive me to school she smiled and said. “Hurry up; he’ll be here any minute”

After hopping in the shower, and crying a bit, I walked in to my luxurious closet and picked up my white blouse and gray and blue kilt and threw them on.

 In the process of combing my wet black hair I heard a distant mute math-electrify from right outside the house with a simple beep. I suddenly started to rush, I threw on my black low cut converse and black leather knapsack, throwing nothing on my face but Chap Stick, I didn’t feel the need to try anymore. I rushed downstairs and picked up my lunch from the counter, my mom attempted to give me a kiss but I ran out of the house and slammed the door behind me. I stood on my porch, my back pressed against the door, this was a start without Shaun, without dad, something I had to do on my own for me, for the better of me and I was going to make this right, I was going to smile, I was going to talk, I was going to make friends, and do homework, and live a regular life. I took a deep breath, all of which without Shaun I thought to myself.

“Aye sexy, want to hurry up?” Adrian said looking at me, from the top all the way to the bottom. He sat in a silver BMW with the top down, his dirty blond hair in a hot mess, his tie hanging loosely around his neck, and a pair of black ray bans on.

Just looking at him made me want to choke him; I had absolutely no idea why. I stepped off my porch and got into the passenger side, the minute I sat in his car he smiled at me with his perfectly straight, white teeth.

“Hey, I’m Adrian.” He said holding out his hand for me to shake.

“I know.” I simply said not taking his hand and not facing him.

“Oh, you already know about me? That would be a world record, it normally takes females about 2 days tops , and males about 3 but you…. You’re on the ball aren’t you?” He smiled running his hands threw his blonde hair and leaning in towards me.

“I only know your name, cause of the nasty little tramps in your room, if it had been up to me I wouldn’t have known your name, I wouldn’t have been in your car, and I most certainly wouldn’t have been your neighbour. Cause to be honest I hate you, I hate what your all about, I hate your hair, I hate your car, I hate EVERYTHING about you, so don’t try to be my friend, don’t even bother trying to figure out my name cause  i.dont.like.you” I finished taking a deep breath.

I looked at Adrian, he didn’t look the least bit hurt, as a matter of fact he was smiling, but i could tell it hurt he had this angry look in his eyes but he coveered them behind his ray bans. He pulled out of my drive way and was smiling the whole way to school.

When we reached the school we pulled up to a fascinating glass building. The entire building looked like it was made of glass, it was beautiful.

I couldn’t wait to get out of that horrible car so before the car came to a complete stop I was out of there; I marched up the green hill to the door that had main office in bold print. I looked back just in time to see Adrian’s car surrounded by a lot of girls, and a few jocks. Typical high school