17

I gave a yelp as I hit the glass wall, causing it shatter.

"I got you," I heard Pepper say after something crumbled.

"I got you first. Like I said, we can't stay here," Tony told her as he slid out from under his suit.

That was just as another one came through the window and sent Tony flying behind the couch.

I gave a whine as I slowly rose to my paws.

"Move! I'm right behind!" Tony yelled.

I tried to follow and whined as the floor collapsed, trapping Tony and I on the other side of the exit.

"Get her, I'm gonna find a way around," Pepper stood there as some more of the ceiling fell on the suit.

"Stop stopping! Get her, get outside! Go!" Tony yelled, that for her moving.

I watched Pepper pick up Maya and disappear into the smoke, just as more crashes sounded from below.

I gave a whine and limped in Tony's direction, that was just as everything started going sideways.

I yelped as I slid off of my feet and into a cracked window.

"Sir, Miss Potts is clear of the structure," JARVIS announced.

That was just before the glass cracked more beneath me. I gave a whine as Tony's suit flew toward him.

"Jarvis, where's my flight power?!" Tony yelled, looking at me as bullets started flying through the windows.

All it took was one through the window I was on before I was sent plunging into the cold water below.