2

The next morning, I woke up and Tony was out. He was snoring he was sleeping so heavily.

I smiled to myself as I got up and went into the kitchen. I fixed myself a cup of coffee and picked up my tablet. I unlocked it and started looking through websites about therapy dogs.

I must've been sitting there for a while, because Tony walked in the kitchen. "Hey Pep," he greeted as he poured himself a cup of coffee before sitting at the table.

I turned off the tablet as he tried to get a peak at what I'd been looking at.

"Whatcha hidin' Pepp?" he asked.

I sipped my coffee with a smile, "You'll find out later," I told him.

He sulked, "JARVIS?" he asked, looking towards the ceiling.

"It appears you will find out later sir," JARVIS responded.

Tony gasped, sounding offended, "JARVIS, you're supposed to be on my side!"

I smiled into my cup.
.
.
.
A few hours later, I'd found a shelter that excelled in having well trained dogs.

I got dressed and forced Tony to do the same.

I had our new driver, Johnathon, drive us to the shelter, Tony played on his phone the entire car ride. Well, when he wasn't bugging me about where we were going that is...

It took about fifteen minutes for us to get to the shelter, it looked nice from the outside.

John stopped the car in front of the building, next to the doors.

Tony looked up from his phone to see where we were, he froze.

"Pepper," he said, his voice sounding disapproving. "You know how I feel about animals..."