Taylor

continued chapter....

"Taylors POV "

"yeah"she said just after are heated make out seson. But I guess its a good thing were both virgians then.

"oh" I said I couldn't quiet figure what else to say. To be honest it was proply really stupid of me to say.

  Eventually Elena fell asleep and I kissed her on top of her head and dicided that I proply should get some sleep too.

(Elena's POV again)

I woke up to Taylor having his arms raped around my waste and my head buried in his chest. This was really comfortable but to be honest I was really hungry. so I tried to remove his arms from me so I could get up and get some food. But I think Taylor had other ideas.

  "babe come back to bed its cold with out you and I miss u "

  "tay I've only been gone for a minute"

  "yeah but is feels like its been hours"

   " fine I'll come back to bed but under one condition we need to get food first cuz I'm starving" Taylor then got out of bed and picked me up bridal style and put me back in bed and was on top of me.

  "there's no promise ur back in bed now what are u going to do" he said playfully

   "this" then I kissed him and tried to Clim out of bed but he wouldn't let me. he kissed me again then pulled away.

  "nope that didn't work" so I just started tickleing him.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"can I come in is it safe" asked my best friend Leigh.