'Meeting Taylor Caniff

Hey Every one who is going to read this book you should know thatim not the best wrighter in the world and this is my first time i ever wrote a book on watt pad so stick with me and keep reading it my book ges better and longer slowly.oh and yes ik know none of the boys really like magcon any more but the magcon boy to me is the origial family and this book takes place before they all left it.

***********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

"Come on bae your taking for ever" said my best friend leigh. This was the day I was going to meet Taylor Caniff and the rest of the Magcon boys.

"im going jellyfish just hold on" I said as I was tripping over my bed.

"well I just want to be there on time Elena. So plz hurry up, "

"ok ok I'm coming at least let me get changed" I say trying to change as fast as I can. which isn't very fast.so today the day were going to magcaon and i cant wait to meet the guy that has saved me from most of the trouble i could be in at home cuz all i have to do is think of him to calm down. His name is Taylor caniff.

Authors note

" Srry this chapter was short all it was is an intro the rest will be longer"

Chapter 2

As any fan of magcon knows theres lots of people at the Magcon tour place's. But once your there your glad. Both leigh and I felt this way. But not telling leigh anything is a mistake. But even though I didn't tell her she knew I would be nervis. But as soon as I saw that we were actual going to meet Taylor Caniff I started to worry that he wouldnt like me.

"Can we go to Taylor and Shawn last"

"Yeah Elena thats fine with me"know that I was nervise.

So we started off with Nash and Cam.

"Hi Nash" I said as we went up. Which leigh and I dicide that I would start off by meeting Nash and she would meet Cam first then we would switch.

" Hi" Nash said

He put his arm around me and we took a picture . Then he signed my shirt.

" Hey Elena are you ready to switch" yelled liegh over everyone else.

I replied but saying "yeah i geuss"

Before I left Nash huged me and said bye.