Chapter 15

HEY GUYS IF U GUY WOULD TELL IR FRIENDS ABOUT MY BOOK IF U LIKE IT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME. BUT ANYWAYS BACK TO TAYLOR AND ELENA. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

( Taylor's POV)

I went to get the door as a walked there I watched the way Elena was lieing there. she looked so hot. I'm going to really miss her cuz were leavening here in to days.

"Hey man" I sai to Nash as I shut the door to the room. we were now standing out in the hall.

"Hey Tay" so tomorrow we have a magcon meeting u r going to be there right?"

"Yeah of course"

"Ok then be there at 8:00am please don't be late. well ill ttyl"

"Ok bye" now I need to figure out how to tell Elena that were leavening. you know maybe I can bring her with me.

"Hey baby what was that about?"

"Nothening but where were we?" I climbed back on the bed on top of her. I looked right into her beatiful blue eyes and kissed her amazing lips and I fell the electristy dace on my lips. which I was starting to get used to.

(Back to Elena's POV )

Wow was his kiss great. Then he slowly moved down to my chest and started kissing my collarbone as he slowly put his hands on the rim of my shirt. meanwhile my hands were already in his shirt but the back side of side of it.