chapter 19

*************************************************************************************************************** Hey guys so i deicde that im going to start wrighting the book on my cumputer i think it might make it easier on me cuz then i dont end up rewrighting things like 100 times. 

(leighs pov) 

  "yes im sure" I say as I kiss him again then as usaul Elena shows up at the worst possible time ever. 

    "ewwww like g.r.o.s.s. gross" 

    "oh shush Elena you and taylor do it all the time" 

     "ok what ever" she says before rolling her eyes. 

      "well then come on guys lets go to the place were supose to be going to" says shawn. i just smile because he was. but how couldnt u he has a smile that most people die for.

 "kk but let me go get taylor im pretty sure hes still upstairs Sleeping" she says as she turns around and gos to who knows where. 

(hey guys sorry charactor change but oh wells deal with it we will be comeing back to them tho)

(Elenas POV)

I woke up in the hotel to Taylor sleeping and me laying on his chest and rap up in hs one arm and the other on  top of me.i slowly wiggle my self out. so i can go get in the shower and see what time where leaveing. I lucky get out of his grip and grab my clothes andthen take a slow shower. i always listen to music enless im at someone eles house and this is a hotel so of course im listening to my music. The song that is now playing is singing in the shower by Becky G. (yes ik its kinda ironic that I sing to it in the shower and its called that but dont everyone) I get out and find taylor is still sleeping. so i go down stairs  and find leigh and shawn kissing but ewww like get a room. (love ya leigh :))

   "ewww like g.r.o.s.s. gross" 

    "oh shush Elena you and taylor do it all the time" 

     "ok what ever" she says before rolling her eyes. 

      "well then come on guys lets go to the place were supose to be going to" says shawn. Then shawn gives that smile that leigh couldnt resist to smile back.

 "kk but let me go get taylor im pretty sure hes still upstairs sleeping" I say as I turn around and go get him. I go upstairs in the hotel to find him in the shower. so i decide to just walk in expecting him to actual be in the shower but that wasent the case. I go in and find him in just his boxers. he then turns around. 

   "like what you see " he says as he gives me that look. 

  "ummm im sorry i was pretty sure you were in the shower"  I say as i know for a fact that i am blushing hard core right now. i go to walk out when he says  "what did you really want other than me of course".

" yeah like I want you" I say as I am know snaped out of my tyrance because I just saw the hotest guy alive with nothen more than his under wear. but still Isound pretty confident as I said that.

  " come on Elena eveyone knows you want it" 

   " yeah ok maybe i do but thats not the point mr.flirty we are leaving soon for the consert so get dress" 

   "maybe you could help me bae"

"not happen your a big boy" I say as I Leave the bathroom.

   (kk back to leigh now lol i love elaylor yes!!! i made a  ship name and leighs and shawns is Shawleigh)

   (leigh pov)

  "where are they its been 20 minutes" i say agrravated cuz now were going to be late.

"there comeing leigh just calm down" he says as he kisses me. ugh do i love his kisses.I look up to see Elena and Taylor coming down the hall. 

"there you guys are were going to be late to mine and elenas first magcon now lets go" i say as i push them out them door. we then get in the car and i know excatly where were going cuz i used to live in oscoda were going to the base rex center. so were going to have to go all the way cross town since were near Elenas parents house.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I know its short srry guys will hopefully be longer in the futer when i can sit still long enough to wright it all but love ya guys eseally you my bff.

**************************************************************************************************************************************Brianna*************************************************************************