Chapter 18

Hey guys sorry I haven't uptadted in a while umm... Hope u enjoy this chapter I love off of y'all. You know guys u haven't seen anything from Leigh's POV lately so here guys.

***********************

(LEIGH'S POV)

"Hey guys were here" god I can't even believe that we're taking tour to Michigan like even in my home town.

"Hey babe" says Shawn as he looks over at me with his astonishing brown eyes. wow do I love them and him. Shawn then kisses me on my check.

"I can't wait till ur on stage with me bae. you know my new song well I'm going to be pro forming it and then we can tell them about us dateing now if that's alright with u I mean the fans disrvie to know about us"

"Yeah it's fine they need to know Shawn" then we grab are stuff and go into this room that has its own hot tube and my first thoughts are I want to go in it.

"Shawn do u want to get in the hot tube" I ask him as he's looking around.

"Yeah" so then we get changed. Shawn is in a plain black shorts and I'm in a mint green binki. ( oh by the way I took this bathen suit from my best friends book called My Kind of Crazy with Shawn mendes go read it)

We both get in the water me than him and we just sit there relaxing and chatting about random stuff like who's are faverite celberties and stuff like that.then after a while of us chatting Shawn moves closer to me and asks

" What would you do if I did this" he then leans and kisses me strait on my lips and I feel sparks instantly and I feel my checks flood bright red. he then pulls back and looks at me like he's dabateing weather or not to do it again. so I take it in my own hands and start kissing h again and my arms are now behind his neck. Then we pull back and he says "are u sure u don't want to take are relationship slowly?"

***********************

Sorry cliff hanger but the character Leigh is actually deadciate to my best friend Kaliegh and she's been waiting for this POV for awhile so I will be adding another chapter with both Leigh and Elena's POV hope u guys will like it :).

******************************brianna**********