Broken

"Soooo. You gonna tell me what happened?", Nash said when we hit a red light. "Well Acacia's brother, he tried to, um...", I knew I should've told him, but I really didn't wanna start anything. "Well?", Nash asked. "He wanted me to... To get him some pizza!! And then when I went in the kitchen i saw Cameron kissing some girl. I just really couldn't stand being there seeing that you know."

Nash looked at me with a face that showed that he didn't believe a word I said, but I let it go. We had reached the house by now, and he was putting the car in park. "Um. Are you not going back to the party??", I asked. "Definitely not if you're not there", he replied wrapping his arms around my waist and walking in the house with me

---------

The second to last week of school flew by and finally it was the last day. I was so happy for summer, but kinda sad that I wouldn't have a reason to leave the house everyday. Not like i'd be getting invited to anymore parties.

"Hey you.", Nash said sneaking up behind me and kissing me on the cheek. "Hey", I said turning around and entering his hug. "So. Last day huh, you gonna miss this place?", Nash asked as he put his arm around me. I gave him an "are you stupid" look and he just laughed and rubbed my back. We decided we were gonna skip our last 2 periods and head to my house, my aunt had finally gone back to work, and we finally had some alone time.

When we reached the house Nash immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me up to e bedroom. When we got to the bed, he started kissing me on the lips and feeling up under my shirt. It had been so long, and I just couldn't help myself. I started trying to pull off his shirt, but it was a button down. He took a step back and unbuttoned the shirt and pulled mine off after her was done. He pushed me back on the bed and started unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them down. I was so into and then suddenly everything went dark. All I could see were flashbacks of the first time Nash came over, and my parents, and Acacia, and the graduation, and worst of all, Cameron. I started panicking, and I definitely wasn't paying attention to Nash. I pushed Nash to side and ran to the bathroom, tears streaming down my face.

I really was broken wasn't I. Even with the hottest guy saying he loved me, I was still broken and in tears. I turned on the water, ignored Nash's screams from outside, and reached in the draw under the sink pulling out a box of razors. I began to hear Nash bang himself against the door trying to get. I knew it wouldn't hold up long, I had to be quick. I pulled out one and wiped it with an alcohol pad, gosh even in a time like this I was still pretentious as hell. I let it touch the skin at first not sure if I was able to do this, but lucky for... Well not me, Nash managed to break down the door and grabbed my hand. "NOOO!", I screamed punching him in the back. He wrapped one arm around me and held the arm with the razor in it up in the air. We stood there for about a minute before I dropped the razor and gave in to him.

I woke up about 2 hours later on my side with a wide eyed Nash staring directly into my face. "Hey", I said quietly. He just stared, and widened his eyes, which made me laugh, which made him smile. "Wanna go see a movie", he asked staring at me wide and blue eyed. "Sure", I said which made him smile again which made me smile too.

"Hopefully this is a good drama free night", I thought to myself as we got in the car, but then again when have I ever had a good, drama free night