Chapter 22

After finding out that Lloyd was from the United States, they shipped him back there. The authorities got him sent to prison and no accessed out the country again. When he was finally gone, the wedding preparations was back on.

Drac and Rose decided to have a beautiful outside wedding in a huge tent. The decorations were set up, the music was ready, and everyone was now waiting on the bride.

Everyone was in their seats and was happy their good friend was finally blessed with a wonderful companion.

At the alter, Drac stood their extremely nervous. Vlad, Drac's father, put a reassuring hand on his son's shoulder.

"You'll be fine son. You picked a good one."

"Thanks dad, but what if I forget to talk again and stumble on my words, what if the music messed up! What if you fall asleep during the ceremony!?" He heard snoring and looked at his father sleeping standing up.

"Dad!" he hissed.

"What? What? Huh?"

"And to think you're supposed to be marrying us." Drac complained.

"Don't worry! My god! You got to relax! Man up! I bet your little lady is in the back chilled and ready to get married. I have no doubt about it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm freaking out!" Rose screamed.

"Its ok! It's alright! Just breathe, ok?" Wanda tried to call the bride down.

"I don't know why I agreed to this! I'm not good with crowds and having all the attention on me! What if I trip and fall? What if the cake isn't here!? WHAT IF HE CHANGES HIS MIND!?"

"Rose! We did not stay in here for 3 hours just to bail out! Don't you dare!" Emma threaten.

"I bet I'm hideous!" Rose started to tear up a bit.

"You didn't even look in the mirror yet!" Eunice said in disbelief

Mavis, the only calmed and amused one in the room, turned Rose around to face the full length mirror, "You're gorgeous."

Rose stared at herself in the mirror, she was amazed at how beautiful she really looked. She ditched the traditional white dress and went black for both her dress and veil. Her jewelry was a nice touch and her hair was spectacular.

 Her jewelry was a nice touch and her hair was spectacular