Chapter 13

Rose woke up feeling happier than usual. Her date with Drac went totally different than what she expected. We went to take a shower and got dress, she couldn't wait to see him again.

 We went to take a shower and got dress, she couldn't wait to see him again

She thought long and hard last night

She thought long and hard last night. She knew she loved Drac, but she didn't want to start a relationship and leave. Last night, while laying in her bed, Rose decided on what to do.

'I'm staying.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You love her?" Frank questioned.

Drac nodded, sulking over what happened last night.

"I do love her, I told her that last night, but what I want is too selfish."

"Well what do you want?"

"I want her to stay here with me, to live here in the hotel." Drac answered.

"Wow Drac! You must really love her! You really want her to move in and stay here?

"Yea, I do." Drac said, rubbing his temples.

"Then tell her!"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"Because I cant."

"But Why Drac?"

"Because-"

"BECAUSE WHAT?!?!"

"FRANK! BECAUSE WE CAN NEVER BE TOGETHER!"

"......why not!?"

"Because.....she's a human. We're incompatible."

"Drac! Look at your daughter and Johnny, and many other human and monster couples. They're in love and happy! Why can't you two? Is it because you will never want to be with a human?"

I sighed, this was too much for me.

"That's not the problem. I just might be willing to change for her Frank."

"You-.......you would?"

"Yes.....yes I would."

"Then......then what's the problem?"