Chapter 15

Rose sat at the bar in the club, not having fun at all. Usually any other problem she had would be solved by a little partying, but this was different. She never felt this type of heartbreak before, and she didn't know how she can cope with it.

Emma and her got here super fast, apparently there's an expressed carriage that got them there extra fast. Almost like vampire speed, which made them a bit sick.

The club wasn't too wild at all, it was actually really nice. The music was booming with the different colored lights making the place look awesome. Drinks and food were actually being served, but she wasn't in the mood to get wasted. Monsters and humans were all partying togther, some friends and others couples.

Emma was mingling around, having some fun and making friends. Rose was happy she was enjoying herself, she knew Emma needed this as well.

Rose got up to go to the bathroom, she needed a break from everyone. The same creep was still trying to talk to her and she had enough of his bad breathe. She walked passed a couple of people, but something (or someone) caught her eye. She saw someone that was vaguely familiar but just ignored it. She walked into the bathroom and did her business. As she washed her hands, someone walked up beside her to use the mirror.

"Fun night, huh?" they said, but Rose wasn't paying attention too much.

"Yea."

"All that dancing, makes one look all flushed and sweaty,"they said with a bit of humor.

All Rose did was nodded and put on a fake smile. She quickly glance at the woman, only to gasp a little. It was the same white haired woman that was in Drac's room.

She finished putting on her red lipstick, then locked eyes with Rose. For some reason, Rose felt the anxiety build within her, but she didn't know why. The white haired woman raised an eyebrow.

"What's your name again? Rose, is it?"

"How do you know my name?"

"You're Drac's little pet, the one he never got to use. Is that right? He talks about you apparently, such a hasty little thing aren't you."

"Pet? I don't know who you are but-" Rose started but was cutoff by the woman in front of her.

"Oh how rude of me! The name's Verna, the queen in Count Dracula's life." she said matter of factly.

"Queen? Funny, he never mentioned you." Rose spat.

Verna frowned and stepped closer, but Rose wasn't intimidated.....well maybe a little,"What are you insisting?"

"That maybe you wasn't as important to him as you thought." she said with a smirk.

"Or maybe he just wanted you to think you were special just to satisfy his needs while I was away on business." Verna shot back.

"I need to go. I don't got time for this." Rose said bitterly, heading towards the door.

"Why the rush? Let's get to know each other a little more," Verna said while using her magic to lock the door.

"How did you-"

"Oh? You thought I was human? Let me properly introduce myself. I, Verna, am a vampire as well. I'm absolutely obsessed with my Dracy, and I'll kill anything that'll get in my way!" Verna shouted as she tried to lung for Rose, but she missed as Rose ducked and quickly spun around.

"Stay away from me!" Rose shouted, causing Verna to chuckle.

"Oh dear Rose, I see why Drac liked you so much. You're such a beauty," she said and then showed her fangs,"I always wondered what a dead beauty looked like."