Chapter 11

*Rose's POV*

I woke up with a horrible headache! I felt nauseous and was ready to run to the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door, making my headache worst,"Go away!"

"It's Emma!"

She let herself in at the same time I ran to the bathroom to vomit. She ran in behind me and help hold my hair back.

I spit and sat up. She handed me a tissue so I can wipe my mouth. I felt her rub my back, but it wasn't helping.

"I need to lie down."

"Ok, let's-"

"No no, I need a shower. Give me some comfortable clothes while I jump in the shower."

She nodded and left me in the bathroom. I undressed myself and stepped it the shower. I heard Emma say she left my clothes on the sink and close the door again.

I got out the shower, put on my towel, and dried myself. After I got dress, I stepped out the bathroom and put my dress in the dirty clothes hamper.

"Thanks Emma, I'm so tired!"

She was smirking with a knowing look.

"What?"

"I bet you are after last night," she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Girl! You got evidence all over you!"

"Evidence?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bathroom. She wiped the remaining fog off the mirror and showed me what she was talking about.

"Oh my gosh, Emma! There's hickeys all over my neck!"

"Girl, and your breast too! Ooooo!!!! You and Drac got naughty last night!"

I started panicking and trying to remember everything from last night,"No no no, nothing happened! We didn't!"

"Did y'all have..."

"Emma stop! We didn't have sex!"

"You sure?"

I stared at her for a moment and rushed to grab my robe. I ran out the door while putting it on, and ran straight for Drac's room!

I ran up to his door and franticly knocked on his door. I banged on it multiply of times before he opened it.

Before he could say anything, I made myself in and closed the door,"Did we have sex?"

"WHAT!?"

I pointed at my neck, "I have love bites all over me Drac, what happened last night?"

He took a deep breathe and explained,"You were drunk and I took you back to your suite. You started saying some silly things and one thing led to another and we uh...."

"Drac!"

"We just kissed! No sex, I promise!"

I sighed in relief and rubbed my head,"Thank goodness, I thought I made a fool of myself last night! I've been told I can be a bit aggressive when I'm drunk."

He gave me a blank look and I knew he left some things out.

"Well," he started to say.

"You trying to tell me I tried to....with you?"

"Yup! I said no we couldn't and you started....crying."

"Oh gosh! Great! I made a complete idiot of myself!"