Chapter 10

If you have heard, a tree fell on me last week and I got injured and got stitches on my face. I get to take them off tomorrow and everything is well, thank god. I'm glad I didn't lose an eye! So be assured that everything is fine.

Do leave me a comment/review about what you think of the story so far. A vote would be greatly appreciated. Here is chapter 10. I don't own Naruto. Please enjoy.

Chapter 10

Once I was sure he was gone I began to whine out loud, "Ugh, why me". I walked around the room frustrated. I sighed in defeat then decided to head back to my room. I looked through each hallway as I passed, just to make sure Kiki wasn't present. I eventually reached my room door safely. I used the key that I had and entered the room to find Lilly up with Rini right next to her as if comforting her.

Once Lilly saw me, she ran up off her bed and rushed and hugged me. "Where have you been! I have been so worried about you!" she yelled at me.

I hugged her back. "You have no idea", I expressed miserably. I glanced over to Rini then asked, "What are you doing here Rini?"

She got up off of Lilly's bed and walked up to us. "Lilly was afraid because you didn't get back from work for hours. She asked me to help her look for you, but I told her to wait until the morning just to make sure that we weren't making a fuss over nothing", she explained firmly.

"Thanks", I told her, "for taking care of Lilly for me". I walked to my bed then jumped on it in exhaustion.

"No problem", Rini said, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but where have you been?"

I took in a deep breath then told them what had happened. They looked at me in shock. It even appeared that they didn't believe me, but they did. "Rini, I trust you so anything that happens in this room, stays in this room", I pointed.

She shook her head. "Of course, my lips are sealed, but are you sure you heard right... she wants to poison him for his money?!"

"Not to mention that she is with some other guy named Souta?!" Lilly added.

"So what am I going to do about me and him dancing?" I asked them hoping for good advice.

Rini looked at me with an upset expression. "Look at the mess this poor guy got himself in and look at what you're worried about... open your heart!" Rini walked up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "His life is in your hands right now. You decide if you want to save him or not", she declared, "but don't forget that he did change your life as well as your sister's life for the best".

I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously. She was trying to make me feel guilty about not wanting to save him. "It's not like I don't want to save him", I confessed, "I'm just afraid. I didn't want to get myself mixed up in this mess. I just wanted a change in my life and I got it. That's all. And this change is something that I prefer to avoid".

Lilly pouted. "So you're going to let him die?"

I frowned. "No", I grunted defeated by the power of guilt, "but what am I to do? Tell him the truth?"

Lilly and Rini sat next to me. "Of course not", Rini admitted, "he would never believe you... don't forget that he thinks that he loves her and, also, don't forget that she's an excellent actor".

I sat up on my bed then placed my face in my hands. "What should I do?" I groan loudly. I let my back fall on the bed desperately. "Can't we find a way to expose her?"

"Wouldn't that be too dangerous?" Lilly answered thoughtfully, "You would have to be near her and follow her everywhere to expose her... like a spy and you probably can't do that because you work. She might get suspicious of you if she finds you everywhere she goes and we'll get in trouble".