Chapter 20

(2 months later)

It has now been 2 months since Xavier's pack had attacked ours. We had decided to make a truce and join packs. My sister is happy now and no longer hates me which I'm quiet glad for. Me and Brice stopped arguing as much about me wanting to be able to walk around without feeling like he's literally sitting on my tail the whole time. It's kind of nice to have some freedom which is a good thing. All in all I wouldn't have changed one thing I would have left it all the same. Life was good and it still is to me.

"Hey baby were's I put my cellphone?" Brice said walking past me into the living room of his house.

"Have you looked on your desk?"

"Yes."

"Have you looked in the TV room on the book shelf because that's where it was last time," I said a slight smile forming on my face.

"...It's not there either!" he yelled from the living room,"Ugh I need it for my next meeting where is it?!"

I shook my head at him heading over to the fridge to grab a tomato for my BLT. That boy is always loosing stuff. I opened the fridge and went to grab the tomato when I notice a shiny surface sitting on the top shelf. Sure enough it was Brice's phone.

"Found it!" I yelled back grabbing his phone.

"Where?" Brice walked into the kitchen wrapping one arm around my waist taking his phone from me and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Fridge," I said with a playful grin on my face.

"Really?"

"Yes," I laughed at his raised eyebrow,"Sandwich?"

"No time...how do I look?" He pulled away and stepped back so I could look him over. He was wearing a pair of black dress pants, a white dress shirt and a light blue tie.

"Professional," I said honestly nodding in approval.

"Good. Hey I have to run so you know the rules," he said in a fatherly way.

"Yes father," I said scrunching up my nose trying no to laugh.

Brice grimaced at the though the kissed me again before running out of the house. Man why do I love him so much?

Because he's our mate and he's perfect! My wolf responded and I smiled. Every single word of that sentence was correct.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Sorry it's short guys I know it's done 😟 I was getting board of writing this sad excuse I know.

I hope you enjoyed it I did (up until chapter 18 then my plot idea disapeared from my head I'm stupid to have not written it down anyways I'm starting a new book so check it out sometime.

Sincerely,

This wonderful author ^.^