Chapter 18

I'm sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I'm not gonna be updating for a while cause I have to work next week so yeah be patient with me I do have a life outside of this. Shocking I know lol.

Anyways enjoy ^.^

(unedited)

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

- Xavier's POV -

"Alpha I know your mad but really to go to suck great risks just to make the pack suffer?" one of my stupid little whinny worriers asked raising an eyebrow at me,"Do you really want to make your mate suffer that badly?"

"Shut up Tray!" I snapped.

"It's Tyler," he corrected me and I glared at him with suck hatred he flinched slightly,"Sorry Alpha."

I turned back to the map on my desk trying to figure out the smartest spot to attack.

"We'll go for the heart of the pack territory there Pack house," I decided and my warriors nodded. I will get revenge! That sorry little soon to be Alpha will pay for stealing my mate! And she will pay for not fighting for me to keep her. Everyone else can go to hell for all I care I just want revenge!

"Sir I think I see a flaw in that plan," one of the other said quietly.

"A flaw?" I burst out laughing,"What flaw?"

"Won't they be guarding it we don't have enough people to fight through them..." she stated. She did have a point they would have us all outnumbered. I ran my hands down my face. Why does planning an attack have to be so hard?

"Fine head over to the rouge territory and recruit more help offer prizes I don't care," I said feeling the rage build up more and more.

"But Alp-"

"I SAID GO!" I hissed and they all scurried off. This will be fun!

- Alex's POV -

It's now been a week since my first attempt at training like everyone else and I'm not aloud to anymore because it's to 'dangerous' for me. Anyways I didn't fight much with Brice about it considering he's still very stressed already without having to worry about my safety. The up side is Brice is letting me hang out with Winston, Rachel, Hunter and Lily. Oh and Taylor and me still aren't on good terms either but the again her mate likes me better then her so I don't really blame her. We've also head nothing further of the attack plans or even seen any of Alpha Xavier's pack which has Brice even more on edge about everything.

"So how's Brice been with all the stress?" my mom asks setting a plate of food down in front of me.

"Stressed," I answered dumbly.

"I mean is he golding up ok?" mom clarifies.

"I guess?" I answer more as if it was a question. In my defence it was only 7:37am and I'm still not fully awake. And I'm not an early bird either so I'm as brain dead as a zombie right now...I probably look like a zombie too. Oh well not everyone can wake up looking like Cindy Crawford.

"Are you sure your his mate?" my mother asks in a teasing tone.

"Oh course she's my mate why wouldn't she be?" Brice asked possessively. Obviously he missed the teasing tone in my mother voice.

"I was kidding Alpha Brice you guys are adorable together when you actually get along," my mother gave me a stern look. I rolled my eyes dismissing it shoving a spoonful of Frosted Flakes in my mouth and chewing happily. Brice walked up wrapping an arm around my abdomen and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Morning sweet-cheeks," he kissed my cheek softly and I let out a small mumble in reply eating more of my cereal. Brice smiled at me and my mom shook her head. Shot me I'm not a morning person get over it mother! I thought emptying the rest of my bowl.

"You look tired Alex," Brice -the genius- observed.

"No shit," I said lamely. Brice laughed pulling me into his chest and I struggled slightly but gave up after a second.

"Why don't you go sleep some more in my room then and I'll be in shortly after to check up on you then?" Brice suggested and I nodded happily. I skipped up the stairs sticking my tongue out at my annoyed mother since she was the one who woke me. She was always an early bird and got up at first light. I crawled into Brice's bed and pulled the covers over me. His sent relaxed me and I soon found myself drifting off to the land of dreams.