Chapter 13

My Wattpad was being difficult and my create spot would only work every once in a while so sorry for the long wait school is also really busy I have an essay due and lots of school work. So I know this is short but I don't really care it's better then nothing.

Anyways Enjoy ^.^

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

After the painful moment of seeing Brice with another girl I became determined to do whatever it took to get him back...without directly admitting it of course because my ego wouldn't allow that.

"Hey did you hear about the new students today?" Lily asked and I frowned. Lily had showed up shortly after Brice and that girl left.

"No...when did you hear about it?" I quizzed and she smiled shaking her head.

"Yesterday morning over the announcements," she laughed slightly.

"Oh...ya I wasn't listening," I admitted laughing. I hate listening to the announcements nothing exciting ever happens.

"Well we get to meet them today," she smiled a bright smile. The bell rang and we all headed in for first period.

Soon lunch rolled around and I meet up with Hunter and Lily and some of the others.

"They are so hot!" gushed one of the girls at our table. I don't want to sound rude but I've never cared to learn her name.

"Brice may actually have some competition know that he hasn't mated yet because he isn't Alpha and the new guy is!" one of the guys stated...I'm pretty sure his name is Oliver.

"Oh I know so when are you two going to mate I'm pretty sure it will be soon because Brice is gonna wanna keep his spot as king around here," one girl said looking at me expectantly. My stomach dropped.

'What if he mates the girl he was with this morning?' I made a link with my wolf.

'He wouldn't dare do that!' My wolf sounded like she was trying to convince herself more then me which put me on edge.

'I hope so,' I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. Xavier was standing over me with a smile and Grant at his side along with his mate. Huh no one mentioned her going here.

"What are you doing here?" I groaned giving him an annoyed look. I heard gasps from the girls at the table and curious looks from the guys.

"That's not a very nice way to talk to an Alpha let alone your mate!" he stated glaring at the person beside me who moved.

"Your not my mate Xavier Brice is not you!" I stated as he sat down beside me and more gasps formed around the table even from the guys this time.

"Yes you are," Grant and Chloe found space on the other side of the table and sat down beside Winston and Rachel. I haven't talked to them for a while I should catch up soon...or know.

"Hey so how have you too been?" I turned to Winston and Rachel completely ignoring Xavier and they smiled back at me.

"Good...I'd ask the same but I can tell already it's complicated," Rachel said nodding towards Xavier.

"It's not complicated she is just denying me as her mate!" Xavier stated and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not your mate," I reminded him.

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Alex get over here know!" Taylor said in a deadly voice. Huh haven't seen her in a while. I stood up and excused myself fallowing Taylor into the hall.

"What?" I asked crossing my arms.

"What are you doing with my mate?" she demanded clearly not happy.

"I'm ignoring him...and he clams he's my mate you need to fix that!" I stated and her eyes went wide.

"What? He can't think a nerd like you is his mate I'm his mate!" she screeched. I winced at the sound.

"I'm not kidding," I answered seriously.

"Your shitting me!"

"Seriously you can have him I don't want him!" I stated and she glared at me crossing her arms.

"Your lying."

"Fine come sit with me and I'll prove it!" I walked back into the cafeteria and she fallowed sitting down beside Xavier.

"Hey babe...what took so long?" I let out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm not your mate don't call me babe!" I snapped. If that wasn't prof enough for Taylor I honestly don't know what is.

"I can call you whatever I please to call my mate," Taylor let out a low growl.

"I'm not you mate what do I have to do to prove that?" I asked annoyed.

"Reject him!" Taylor added quickly.

"Fine...I Alex Galway-" Xavier slammed his mouth against mine not letting me finish my sentence. I felt nothing absolutely nothing. No fie works, butterflies in the stomach or even the feeling of it being right. I pushed at Xavier's chest disgusted but he pulled me back.

"Don't touch her!" Brice yelled as Xavier was flung to the floor. I whipped my mouth with my sleeve trying to get the feel of his lips off of mine. It felt wrong kissing him. Taylor was red to the face and if she was a cartoon steam would be coming from her ears. She was not happy he just kissed me.

"Oh shut up Brice you made it clear at the fair you didn't want her," Xavier stood up stretching slightly.

"Doesn't mean you can have her!" he said anger lacing his voice.

"So am I supposed to have no one the rest of my life?" I demanded. Who does he think he is?

"That's not-"

"It just came out of your mouth dumbass!" I yelled,"You don't want me then you can't tell me who I can see and who I can't!"

Brice physically flinch at my outburst. I don't really blame him I was beyond made. I stormed out of the cafeteria and into the woods were I shifted and just ran. What I needed was to cool down. What didn't help was half ways through running that pain appeared again this time stronger and way more painful. I collapsed to the ground whimpering. Why me? is all that went through my head. Why does Xavier want me? Why is Brice and ass? Why is Taylor the way she is? The most annoying question I have. Why does this pain keep appearing?