answers.

—————————Ashton—————————

@cheschite_chick asked:

How did you know you were gay?

I think it was when I saw boobs on my Tumblr dashboard. I screamed and slammed my laptop shut.

@LittleBattleScars asked:

If you were able to go back in time and talk to your younger self what would you say? What advice would you give your past self?

I'd tell him not to listen to the shit that everyone says to him. I'd also tell him not to start anything. Someone will be their to save him eventually. 

@_juli333_ asked:

Who tops?

Um, I don't, uh... N-next question, please?

@_lashtondimples_ asked:

Does being hospitalized change your mind about eating and harming yourself?

Only a little.

@squishyducky asked:

Do you think you will ever forgive Zayn for what he has done? Why or why not?

I don't know. I want to have all my old friends back, but what he did was unforgivable. 

@tbhlashton asked:

What was the exact reason for the first cut you ever made on your body?

I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw.

@BrittNickiMell13 asked:

Describe Luke in one word.

Beautiful.

@ilaughalot asked:

What do you like better, cookie or cream?

Obviously cookie.

@Horsesandstuffs asked:

Do you think Luke is most definitely 100% 'the one' and do you absolutely know you will last?

I think he is. Why else would he try to get involved in my fucked up life?

@DebbieDebbs asked:

What if you were on Luke's shoes? How would you feel about that? Would you care as much as Luke does?

I think I would. I'd like to think that I'd be there for someone when they needed a friend.

@ummstyless asked:

Do you think that this experience changed your outlook on life or will you continue with your old habits? And did you feel guilty when you saw that Luke did what he did for you?

Part of me still wants to continue and just waste away, but I promised Luke. And yes, I do feel guilty. I blamed myself, and really, it was my fault.

@flower_crown_lashton asked:

Can we have a huge conga line with everybody?

That sounds fun. If someone falls, will we go down like dominos?

@fifilopresti asked:

Can you pretty please with a cherry on top and sprinkles throw away your blades?

Not yet.

@Lashtonloveslarry asked:

Can I go to your house with my mum to make you food and throw away all your blades?